Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Same You, the Clarke's charity last accounts was 2022, if I am reading them right a grand total of **** all was spent outside of running the business, sorry, charity. Now I am willing to be corrected but that's my take from Same You.accounts. 

Can't understand what you're saying here, but I do know she queues for the long drops at Glasto like the rest of us shit munchers so that's fine by me.

26 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Jeff Stelling got his for his charity work. Not being the anchor man for football for 25 years.

What the **** has Paul Hollywood done??

Thought I'd check if Hollywood had done some good that went under the radar. Nope, it's for baking and broadcasting.

F1YwhHiWYAE0MbN?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Can't understand what you're saying here, but I do know she queues for the long drops at Glasto like the rest of us shit munchers so that's fine by me.

I like her but according to the accounts that have been filed for her charity it seems that money raised goes to running the charity. I don't want to get to bogged down with her as I do like her alot, but regardless of the person I don't think anyone warrants any form of honour, not even Kevin Sinfield. 

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Same You, the Clarke's charity last accounts was 2022, if I am reading them right a grand total of **** all was spent outside of running the business, sorry, charity. Now I am willing to be corrected but that's my take from Same You.accounts. 

Generate roughly £500k from donations, have 3 full time staff, and one is paid between £70k-£80k salary. I'd wager the Mom is the one taking the salary. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â