Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Novelty festive socks.

Brown corduroy.

Stetson.

The messaging is all over the place. Zany cruisin’ geography teacher?

I don't own Tales From Topographic Oceans so not full geography teacher.

• Like 1

too many people to quote , but I like my coffee scalding hot and the Nespresso machine dictates that coffee should be served just above lukewarm ( according to the interweb  83 to 86 degrees) 

so I always ping the coffee for 30 seconds in the microwave to give it the extra heat boost required  , all perfectly normal just some visitors get a little freaked out by it and put you on a danger to society list somewhere between Hitler and Fritzl 

Edited by tonyh29

28 minutes ago, bickster said:

You've clearly raised a barbarian :D 

When she was about 16 she listed her favourite artists as The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Clash, Tom Waits and... Social Distortion. 

These days it's death metal and Taylor Swift. 

She's eclectic. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

too many people to quote , but I like my coffee scalding hot and the Nespresso machine dictates that coffee should be served just above lukewarm ( according to the innerweb  83 to 86 degrees) 

so I always ping the coffee for 30 seconds in the microwave to give it the extra heat boost required  , all perfectly normal just some visitors get a little freaked out by it and put you on a danger to society list somewhere between Hitler and Fritzl 

I don't see the problem tbh, if the coffee's coming out of a nespresso machine the microwave is the least of your worries ;) 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

When she was about 16 she listed her favourite artists as The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Clash, Tom Waits and... Social Distortion. 

These days it's death metal and Taylor Swift. 

She's eclectic. 

She's in a family full of eccentrics.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like Christmas jumpers. I also like it when me, my wife and kids are all wearing matching pyjamas on Christmas Eve night though, so maybe my opinion is invalid.

I saw someone wearing this at the Arsenal game, I've just ordered it.

3_4b097f24-99e4-4aaa-8d4c-fc8154edf21e.p

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

but I like my coffee scalding hot and the Nespresso machine dictates that coffee should be served just above lukewarm ( according to the interweb  83 to 86 degrees) 

Oh you must have the cheap version :crylaugh: 

You can alter the temperature of everything on mine, even select different users preferences :P 

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

Oh you must have the cheap version :crylaugh: 

You can alter the temperature of everything on mine, even select different users preferences :P 

ohh didn't know they had a version like that  .. what one have you got  ?

39 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I saw someone wearing this at the Arsenal game, I've just ordered it.

3_4b097f24-99e4-4aaa-8d4c-fc8154edf21e.p

OK, I've changed my mind. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

ohh didn't know they had a version like that  .. what one have you got  ?

The expensive one, it costs north of £700. It cost me nowt, the Bro-in-law gave it to us and it cost him nowt either because Nespresso gave it to him because he ordered so much coffee off them every month on a recuring order

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â