Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

27 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Ryvita was just a way to convince people that if they ate less bread but kept the big wedge of cheese, they could still claim they were on a diet.

Who would fall for that? Hahahahahahahaha 

puppet-awkward.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

If I'm eating a sandwich then I want to actually taste the main ingredients of the sandwich (i.e. ham, chicken etc) and not a weird blend of buttery ham. 

In my opinion that takes away from both the ham and the butter.

Wait… so you’d just get some plain bread and add just ham? That’s it? Why bother getting the bread to spoil the taste of the ham?

(Also, jambon beurre exists for a reason!)

On 10/10/2023 at 20:11, Seat68 said:

So erm, when I say butter. I mean marge. I am indifferent to butter. So I feel a bit of an imposter talking about butter on a sandwich. It's marge, always marge. 

This is the worst view on the thread, though.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Wait… so you’d just get some plain bread and add just ham? That’s it? Why bother getting the bread to spoil the taste of the ham?

(Also, jambon beurre exists for a reason!)

If the sandwich merits it then I'd add a condiment (like maybe mustard with ham or beef). Possibly some cheese or something in there too.

6 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

What I don't like is when butter overpowers the sandwich and blends into a weird conglomerate of ingredients. 

I don't agree on butter at all but this is the exact reason I never put tomato (which I love) on my sandwiches,

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

I bet all these no butter freaks also think Ryvita is fit for human consumption.

Not quite.

I'm in the "butter in" camp, however also a fan of Ryvita. Mainly the Dark Rye ones and original.

5 of these with just primula squirty cheese in between each one! Joyful.

.. Marmite - with butter, also works on Ryvita  😋

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not quite.

I'm in the "butter in" camp, however also a fan of Ryvita. Mainly the Dark Rye ones and original.

5 of these with just primula squirty cheese in between each one! Joyful.

.. Marmite - with butter, also works on Ryvita  😋

If you're going to make a savoury Oreo you should be using Ritz crackers

• Haha 1

So the whole Captain Tom walking around his garden thing was a nice touch and he raised loads of money.

But what pisses me off that shouldn’t is his daughter essentially using his deceased state to sponge a load of money to herself. Right greedy word removed. 

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

So the whole Captain Tom walking around his garden thing was a nice touch and he raised loads of money.

But what pisses me off that shouldn’t is his daughter essentially using his deceased state to sponge a load of money to herself. Right greedy word removed. 

She sounds like a right grifter. Its not as though she was on the breadline, her house must be worth millions. Greedy!

13 hours ago, Xela said:

She sounds like a right grifter. Its not as though she was on the breadline, her house must be worth millions. Greedy!

Take care of the hundreds of thousands and the millions will take care of themselves. 

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’m more surprised that people are buying a book about a guy who walked round his garden. Who cares?

What do you mean A book, there's bloody  three of them. How the f*** he managed to write three books in his state whilst walking round the garden is what amazes me :D 

29 minutes ago, bickster said:

What do you mean A book, there's bloody  three of them. How the f*** he managed to write three books in his state whilst walking round the garden is what amazes me :D 

Ghost writer. Literally.

• Haha 2

4 packs of beer now being attached to each other with superglue to do away with the rings that usually hold them together.  Very difficult to separate without damaging the can.

If this is the cost of saving the planet then I'm out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

Take care of the hundreds of thousands and the millions will take care of themselves. 

This reminds me of a little job I did for a pal a couple of months back. He's a courier and I dropped a parcel off for him in Knutsford, (he knows I'm in Manchester alot). He said the lady will give you £42.00 cash for delivery and I can keep it, I thought okay no worries. Drove up to the house, which was unreal, electric gates, meticulous gardens, fountain in the midddle of the driveway, orange Porsche Macan and M3 parked up, got some wedge I thought. Passed over the parcel, she went to close the door, so had to ask for the payment and she came back with cash and said " I have £45.00 if you have change or £41.00". Shit me she could have just gave me a the £45.00 and not worried about the 3 quid. I had no change so just took the £41.00, shocking, but I guess it's how some people stay rich.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â