Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Mrs Bicks: “Can you put some music on for me to clean to?”

This is an unusual request in this house, I then have think of something she'll like. Ah, I know… finds record I'm thinking of in no time at all, puts in on.

Mrs Bicks: ”Thanks”

She then proceeds to turn on the vacuum cleaner for the first three tracks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bickster said:

This is an unusual request in this house, I then have think of something she'll like. Ah, I know… finds record I'm thinking of in no time at all, puts in on.

That’s basically why I couldn’t be a DJ, I’d be telling people to shut up and listen to this next bit. I’d consider a noisy happy laughing chatting crowd to be quite the disaster.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Shouldn't have put the Beatles on. 😂

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

That’s basically why I couldn’t be a DJ, I’d be telling people to shut up and listen to this next bit. I’d consider a noisy happy laughing chatting crowd to be quite the disaster.

Different mindset completely when DJing

• Like 1

Going to play Talking Heads tomorrow, daughter will be subject to it as she is also working from home. She has inferred that I can use headphones, I have inferred that I pay the mortgage. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â