Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not sure what ive done or if ive offended someone in some kind of clique on here or something but my posts in various topics today seem to have attracted the worst VT has to offer. What is the point?

Haha, that one wasnt worded the best ill admit and has context within that thread but i suppose im more referring to the post in the 'relationships' topic that was just out of order and stupid. Should just ignore it but it pissed me off due to how unneccessary it was.

Ho hum.

knee jerk reactions in the main football threads.... :evil:

Oh agreed. It's horrible in there!

Does anyone else think that certain posters actually like it when we lose or something negative happens so they can have a bloody good moan?

Haha, that one wasnt worded the best ill admit and has context within that thread but i suppose im more referring to the post in the 'relationships' topic that was just out of order and stupid. Should just ignore it but it pissed me off due to how unneccessary it was.

Ho hum.

Think he was just trolling mate. Ignore. Move on

knee jerk reactions in the main football threads.... :evil:

Oh agreed. It's horrible in there!

Does anyone else think that certain posters actually like it when we lose or something negative happens so they can have a bloody good moan?

Oh of course. That's why the begining of the season marks my exile into OT. Cannot stand it in there, it is just the same half-witted comments being made again and again, and people just waiting to say "I told you so...". Yawn.

Ho hum.

Think he was just trolling mate. Ignore. Move on

Yeah I know, been here for 4 years or so, so youd think id be used to it by now, guess im having a bad day :P

Thaaaaaank you AVFCforever1991

Eames, I'm sure I'll find you back in the relationship advice thread :P

I fear good lady you have me confused with someone else....... :?

No sir. There you were. I only meant you post in there, not that you need the advice. :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â