Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Last day of holiday. 

Just finished my coffee overlooking the sea then it's off to pack the last things then go☹️

You could see the sea every day, if you had access to my bedroom.

I mean, I’m just saying.

18 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You could see the sea every day, if you had access to my bedroom.

I mean, I’m just saying.

Explaining to Mrs Sidcow  why he has Grindr on his phone might be awkward though 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Didn't think there could be such a poor footballing program than Soccer AM, way over it's date being axed. But they have replaced it with a even worse program, Saturday Social. My god that is utter rubbish, they even repeat sections for some reason???

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Didn't think there could be such a poor footballing program than Soccer AM, way over it's date being axed. But they have replaced it with a even worse program, Saturday Social. My god that is utter rubbish, they even repeat sections for some reason???

Is your channel changer broken?

6 hours ago, sidcow said:

Last day of holiday. 

Just finished my coffee overlooking the sea then it's off to pack the last things then go☹️

Where you been fella?

What a week for it though! 

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

Where you been fella?

What a week for it though! 

Westward Ho! 

Saw the weather and made a last minute booking. 

Beautiful apartment right on the front. Did Clovelly and Port Isaac, some great pub meals. 

Ace 

• Like 4

Incidentally, I used to go to Westward Ho quite a bit in my late teens/ early twenties. a mate from schools dad owned a bunch of holiday chalets which we absolutely used to go down en masse to, It was our own personal equivalent of Spring Break, the best of times… drunk, stoned and randy 

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Incidentally, I used to go to Westward Ho quite a bit in my late teens/ early twenties. a mate from schools dad owned a bunch of holiday chalets which we absolutely used to go down en masse to, It was our own personal equivalent of Spring Break, the best of times… drunk, stoned and randy 

Poor Randy 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â