Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Rocking All Over The World. 

It slightly pisses me off that most people think it was written by Status Quo, and not John Fogerty. 

But that's not the TTPMOTS. 

It's the missing sixth 'it': 

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it, I la-la-like it, la-la-like [...], here we go... 

I like here we go? Get in the sea. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Rocking All Over The World. 

It slightly pisses me off that most people think it was written by Status Quo, and not John Fogerty. 

But that's not the TTPMOTS. 

And I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it, I la-la-like it, la-la-like [...], here we go... 

Absolutely a worthy contender for this thread as originally conceived! :D 

Though tbh, I don't think I've ever noticed, I hear Quo and I tune out

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Absolutely a worthy contender for this thread as originally conceived! :D 

Though tbh, I don't think I've ever noticed, I hear Quo and I tune out

It's the fact that it's being touted as a Zaniolo song that reminded me. 

• Like 1

Went to an open event for a flat pack house builder last night, that's how things are done here, there's no developer building streets and then selling it all off, nothing built by the government, it's all individuals building their own or getting these pre fab places to do it for you

Turns out I buy the land, I build the concrete slab and all the substructure works, the kitchen isn't included that's built by someone else*, all the mechanical such and ventilation, pipework, heating etc is done by someone else... So I pay €300k for 70% of a 3 bedroom house with more or less zero risk on them, it's all on me to the tune of probably another €200k

No wonder everyone rents

* the look I got when I said to the house building company who are potebtially building me a house "does it come with a kitchen?" it's like buying a car without wheels, my wife thinks I'm the idiot and I'm causing trouble

Every now and then living in Germany is like living on the moon

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Two things happened last night that pissed me off.

One - I was woken up about 2am by my son screaming and having a nightmare. Sprinted into him to settle him and he was fast asleep. Then realised the noise was a bloody cat outside screeching.

Two - whilst brushing my teeth I felt the urge to sneeze. Didn't want to spit toothpaste all over the mirror so drunkenly decided to kneel forward so it would go in the sink. I then sneezed and did spit in the sink. However, I also headbutted the tap and cut my forehead open (much to my wife's merriment).

Like this?😁

image.png.3f707470579c0e1b65cbc203474b13f9.png

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

I love pet animals, I think they are great. I owned both cats and dogs.

But at what point has it become socially acceptable to purchase a cat, and just let him wonder the neighbourhood? I have neighbours cats shitting on my lawn, scratching the garden furniture, pissing in my son's sandpit, leaving hair all over the garden sofa.

If I have a dog I'm not just gonna open the door and say "off you go, see you for food later". At what point has it become socially acceptable to just let a stupid piss smelling animal roam the streets and shit in my garden?

Is this after they have just had a drink in town?

Edited by luckyeddie
Spelling
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Went to an open event for a flat pack house builder last night, that's how things are done here, there's no developer building streets and then selling it all off, nothing built by the government, it's all individuals building their own or getting these pre fab places to do it for you

Turns out I buy the land, I build the concrete slab and all the substructure works, the kitchen isn't included that's built by someone else*, all the mechanical such and ventilation, pipework, heating etc is done by someone else... So I pay €300k for 70% of a 3 bedroom house with more or less zero risk on them, it's all on me to the tune of probably another €200k

No wonder everyone rents

* the look I got when I said to the house building company who are potebtially building me a house "does it come with a kitchen?" it's like buying a car without wheels, my wife thinks I'm the idiot and I'm causing trouble

Every now and then living in Germany is like living on the moon

Are you in a Huf?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Oh wow. 

I've always wondered why this song annoys me SO much. 

This isn't it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mic09 said:

But at what point has it become socially acceptable to purchase a cat, and just let him wonder the neighbourhood? I have neighbours cats shitting on my lawn, scratching the garden furniture, pissing in my son's sandpit, leaving hair all over the garden sofa.

If I have a dog I'm not just gonna open the door and say "off you go, see you for food later". At what point has it become socially acceptable to just let a stupid piss smelling animal roam the streets and shit in my garden?

How do you propose they stop them roaming? 

When you owned cats did you just keep them inside? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Every time you need a piss, just take a leak along the boundary to your property until you’ve pissed the whole perimeter

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

Every time you need a piss, just take a leak along the boundary to your property until you’ve pissed the whole perimeter

I just started to work out how long this would theoretically take and how far the average piss would be lengthwise, to take the mean average and then to present my findings to the Mrs as a potential project.( If the family wanted to get involved, I would have to rework the figures based on the addition of their piss to the equation)

hope the football starts soon

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I just started to work out how long this would theoretically take and how far the average piss would be lengthwise, to take the mean average and then to present my findings to the Mrs as a potential project.( If the family wanted to get involved, I would have to rework the figures based on the addition of their piss to the equation)

hope the football starts soon

Male early morning piss is best

Just now, bickster said:

Male early morning piss is best

I can barely remember the days of not going for a piss four or five times in the night enabling that beautiful long, potent   “horse” type piss in a morning as I used to call it

Just now, Follyfoot said:

I can barely remember the days of not going for a piss four or five times in the night enabling that beautiful long, potent   “horse” type piss in a morning as I used to call it

Get your prostate checked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bickster said:

We've got no cats within miles but I do this anyway. It's lovely on a hot day. So fragrant. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Get your prostate checked. 

I have done, thanks Mike, I just drink a couple litres of sparkling water during the night. Got into the habit of it years ago and can not stop it now, I suppose I like it I like it I Lala like it here I go….

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

I've been put on some new fangled modern diabetes tablets. They basically mean you piss out a lot of sugar. 

Now my piss smells exactly the same as popcorn. 

46 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have done, thanks Mike, I just drink a couple litres of sparkling water during the night. Got into the habit of it years ago and can not stop it now, I suppose I like it I like it I Lala like it here I go….

Get checked for diabetes as well!

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â