Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

48 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

on the back of the blank looks from the physio lady at my piano  "gag"  the other week  ,further proof that I don't belong on this planet 

just been to the opticians for an eye test , woman asked me a few questions , Do you get headaches ?   .. No  , Blurred vision ?  ..No .. Double vision ? .. Which one of you said that 

blank look , not a snigger , smirk ..zilch , nada , nothing  

meh .....

Oh god, I think you may be my Dad

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Doesn’t your fancy merc have keyless entry?

Mine has keyless start but not keyless entry. It makes it harder to steal but occasionally harder to open when carrying stuff.

It does have keyless yes, but I always double click the button on the car, turns keyless off, for obvious reaons.

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

on the back of the blank looks from the physio lady at my piano  "gag"  the other week  ,further proof that I don't belong on this planet 

just been to the opticians for an eye test , woman asked me a few questions , Do you get headaches ?   .. No  , Blurred vision ?  ..No .. Double vision ? .. Which one of you said that 

blank look , not a snigger , smirk ..zilch , nada , nothing  

meh .....

I work in ophthalmology, and so on behalf of everyone else that does, I can say you got what you deserved :D

The amount of times we've all heard that gag...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Is it me? But why is evertime I go back to the car carrying something, so have only 1 free hand, my keys are always in the opposite pocket. 

I wouldn't have thought you would have needed to lock the doors on your Nissan Micra mate? 🤔

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I saw one once doing the best part of 30mph.

The old dear driving must have been having a stroke...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Milfner said:

I work in ophthalmology, and so on behalf of everyone else that does, I can say you got what you deserved :D

The amount of times we've all heard that gag...

I bet when you read that post you thought eye eye.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

In the pub and juggling friends that no longer speak to each other. I invited one, the other turned up with his missus. It’s a bit awks

You out with Fleetwood Mac?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

In the pub and juggling friends that no longer speak to each other. I invited one, the other turned up with his missus. It’s a bit awks

The mate who turns up with his Mrs to a lads night out really needs to have a word with himself.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

The mate who turns up with his Mrs to a lads night out really needs to have a word with himself.

Nah it wasn’t that. I asked one mate if he fancied a pint. The other just randomly turned up. It’s the pub we all drink in

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â