Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Car parks where you have to input your reg number at the ticket machine... that doesn't piss me off, its the sheer volume of people that don't know their reg numbers when they get to the front of the queue. 

• Like 2

Oh, saw a car park up with a baby on board sticker. There was no baby on board (unless it was in the boot). Representatives for Wellingborough. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Oh, saw a car park up with a baby on board sticker. There was no baby on board (unless it was in the boot). Representatives for Wellingborough. 

The baby can drive now, passed her test last week

Niche one for you. Could put it in the boring thread, but what you gonna do.

Previously, IMDb grouped both the original run of the Columbo episodes that appeared on NBC together with the later episodes which ran on ABC.

So when I’m having a “Columbo day” I could jump about with relative ease when finding out what else I’ve seen the actor in, were they in another episode etc etc.

IMDb for whatever reason have now separated the original NBC run from the latter series.

But brace yourselves, they’ve gone further than just that. Presumably because they want to irritate me further, the later ABC episodes aren’t grouped together, they have their own individual entry separate from one another, not linked by seasons.

Want to know what episode preceded season nine’s woeful “Murder in Malibu”? Well tough, you’re better off going to Wikipedia if you want that level of detail now.

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

“there’s nothing worse than” followed by a minor inconvenience.

"You'll never believe this, but..."

Followed by something believable :)

If they said "a unicorn shat a rainbow out onto the base of a magic beanstalk" then i'd agree. 

23 hours ago, Xela said:

Car parks where you have to input your reg number at the ticket machine... that doesn't piss me off, its the sheer volume of people that don't know their reg numbers when they get to the front of the queue. 

hide-embarrassed.gif

23 hours ago, Xela said:

I wonder if these are the same people that watch all their shopping get scanned by the assistant and then get taken by surprise at the end when they have to pay for it. £58? Oh, oh, I’ll need my card, oh, that’s in my purse, oh, that’s in my bag. 

On 19/08/2023 at 22:58, Xela said:

There one in Sutton Coldfield that I used to use quite a lot. Firstly at least one of the machines was always broken.

Secondly, Almost every time I used one there would be some old dear who had absolutely no idea what she was doing and would either ask me for help, or I'd feel obliged to help them

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I wonder if these are the same people that watch all their shopping get scanned by the assistant and then get taken by surprise at the end when they have to pay for it. £58? Oh, oh, I’ll need my card, oh, that’s in my purse, oh, that’s in my bag. 

Or the people who put all their shopping through the self checkout, piling it up on the other side. Then when they've paid they realise they have to bag everything up and stand there for another 5 minutes while they pack it away.

Goldfish

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Xela said:

"You'll never believe this, but..."

Followed by something believable :)

If they said "a unicorn shat a rainbow out onto the base of a magic beanstalk" then i'd agree. 

I actually saw a TIkTok yesterday that proclaimed it was oging to tell me "Unbelievable facts about football teams that don't sound real!"

The first one was that 95% of Juventus' top 75 scorers of all time are now retired.

I didn't bother waiting for the rest

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

"You couldn't make it up". 

"You couldn't write the script"

Yes you could. This is exactly what you would put in the script if you were writing it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â