Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

The chorus was full of ‘em, and a trans horse. But Stoke’s big shot answer to Shakin’ Stevens wants to write his own stuff apparently.

Prancing Pete and his Polished Pate?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I just think you are showing your jealousies that I can play jug and washboard, where as you are still on kazoo. I bid you good day.

Triangle for me. In a reggae band. I just stand at the back an’ ting

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

A decade ago, Microsoft put out a cringey hit piece on Google, that was a reference to some 80s American show that really fell flat to anyone that wasn't a middle-aged tech procurement executive. Basically just savaging Google Apps and their cloud solutions for the way they constantly chop and change, and are completely unreliable for business users that depend on the stability of their productivity solutions.

Anyway, I just went away for lunch, came back, and now MS Teams looks and feels completely different to how it did an hour ago, with no option to turn it back

**** the cloud.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Anyway, I just went away for lunch, came back, and now MS Teams looks and feels completely different to how it did an hour ago, with no option to turn it back

**** the cloud.

I checked a preview version of Outlook 365 the other week. It's going to piss off a helluva lot of people. :D One thing you shall not mess with is corporate Outlook

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I'd call it skanky myself

If anything it makes me feel awful that he would use such a bad joke, I really do feel bad about it and Blandy is clearly the Upsetter.

• Haha 2

Teams is a **** dreadful platform. We use it as a messaging/collaboration platform, and it's uniquely shit at it. I've never known a messaging platform that is so easy to miss messages on, which means you'll leave a message and never get a response. Or you'll get one hours later when someone goes to type their own message and discovers you raised a point last week.

Despise it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

If anything it makes me feel awful that he would use such a bad joke, I really do feel bad about it and Blandy is clearly the Upsetter.

Chase the devil!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Teams is a **** dreadful platform. We use it as a messaging/collaboration platform, and it's uniquely shit at it. I've never known a messaging platform that is so easy to miss messages on, which means you'll leave a message and never get a response. Or you'll get one hours later when someone goes to type their own message and discovers you raised a point last week.

Despise it.

Yep. It's potentially very good. But somehow isn't

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's coin toss for whether this should go in here or the boring thread.

I've bought a new mouse for work. They're strict here on locking your computer when you're away from your desk. So I do it all the time when I go to get a drink, or to the loo or whatever.

However this new mouse seems to go to sleep when you don't use it for a bit, and the only way to wake it up is to click it.

But that click registers.

So now every time I come back to my laptop, I unlock it, then have to click the mouse to wake it up. But because it's hovering over the lock button from the last time I clicked it, it locks my laptop again.

Welcome to the passwordless world of the early 2020s.

If you're still being forced to use passwords, can't you click the mouse before you enter your password?

Or return the mouse and get a better one?

23 hours ago, Xela said:

Some absolute wankpuffin in a new Golf GTI driving like a flesh flute earlier. Overtook a row of five cars (including mine) on a 30mph road. We were all doing the speed limit and they bombed passed everyone. If anyone has been coming out of the side roads on the other side, it would have been carnage. I hope they put their car into a ditch. 

I actually came of the m42 and went to work the road way after some brain donor in a white van was tailgating me at 85, then undertook me and squeezed into a one car space in front of me all at near 90mph.

I decided to exit the motorway because there was a very high possibility of traffic coming to a halt, and I have a lump hammer in the boot.

The wife was proud of my prison avoidance plan.

These are the type of “drivers” I’d laugh at if they rolled it and set ablaze, unfortunately they usually take someone innocent with them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

Despise it.

We had until recently 3 separate messaging apps at work and 2 different phone apps. Perhaps one for the boring thread. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â