Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Nude men in gym changing rooms. I know it's a old trope now and more a source of fun than anything, but it really annoys me having to look at a horrible old man's hairy genitals and arse and everything that goes with it.

With our modern ideas around the genders being less differentiated, I don't think it's necessarily alright for a nude old man to parade himself around the changing room just because there's no women there. Parade around at home if you like,  but I think out in the world i am entitled to not have to look at your bollocks just because i am in the gym. 

I know you have to change into togs, but it should involve a towel or a very quick change facing into the wall. In the words of Mrs Doyle, get your bollocks out of my face.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, YLN said:

Nude men in gym changing rooms. I know it's a old trope now and more a source of fun than anything, but it really annoys me having to look at a horrible old man's hairy genitals and arse and everything that goes with it.

With our modern ideas around the genders being less differentiated, I don't think it's necessarily alright for a nude old man to parade himself around the changing room just because there's no women there. Parade around at home if you like,  but I think out in the world i am entitled to not have to look at your bollocks just because i am in the gym. 

I know you have to change into togs, but it should involve a towel or a very quick change facing into the wall. In the words of Mrs Doyle, get your bollocks out of my face.

This would appear to be a very British problem

5 hours ago, YLN said:

but it really annoys me having to look at a horrible old man's hairy genitals and arse and everything that goes with it.

Would you prefer it if he was “man-scaped”

The Samsung Flip Phone and and the posh girls staying at the obviously modeled on American summer camp place. 

Don't know why but they really annoy me (actually I do, the poshness and the faux Americana) 

Cue several posters saying they've no idea because they never watch normal telly and can't believe anyone still does. YAWN. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

The Samsung Flip Phone add and the posh girls staying at the obviously modeled on American summer camp place pretending it's America. 

Cue several posters saying they've no idea because they never watch normal telly and can't believe anyone still does. YAWN. 

Any idea when this advert is coming to the wireless?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The Samsung Flip Phone and and the posh girls staying at the obviously modeled on American summer camp place pretending it's America. 

Don't know why but they really annoy me (actually I do, the poshness and the faux Americana) 

Yes, it's an irritating ad, particularly on the 50th viewing. 

• Like 1

Talking of adverts, i'm getting a lot of adverts from BP and Esso, saying how they can help/support people being sustainable. Give it a rest, no-one believes you!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Talking of adverts, i'm getting a lot of adverts from BP and Esso, saying how they can help/support people being sustainable. Give it a rest, no-one believes you!

Pretty much the only thing Shell do is install charging points in lamp posts apparently. 

I think they sell some other stuff but that's mainly what they do. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

The Samsung Flip Phone and and the posh girls staying at the obviously modeled on American summer camp place. 

It's **** annoying that one. Keeps popping up on YouTube ads and at the cinema.

I think the premise is loosely based on The Ring, which is fitting as I'd love to see Sadako crawl out of some of those irritating ladies TV's.

The EA FC 24 advert that I keep getting on youtube

Specifically the end of it where Haaland is running towards goal from the right hand side, hits it with the laces of his left foot and gets the ball to swing from outside to in and it smashes in to the top corner

Its genuinely concerning that people who watch football and create football games for a living and then the millions of people around the world who will play this game think a football can be kicked like that

On 05/08/2023 at 18:24, YLN said:

My gym is full of them. Had one chap in his sliders brushing his teeth in the bathroom the other week.

It's a facto, if you're fit healthy and look good I don't mind. If you're a fat man beast nobody wants to see you naked, sorry!

back when i was building leisure centres you wouldnt believe the trouble it caused when we had to tell those old men that they were getting cubicles and family changing rooms under sport england's direction rather than the big open areas to swing their grey bollocks around in, to the extent where the nakedness seemed more important than the gym or swimming

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

back when i was building leisure centres you wouldnt believe the trouble it caused when we had to tell those old men that they were getting cubicles and family changing rooms under sport england's direction rather than the big open areas to swing their grey bollocks around in, to the extent where the nakedness seemed more important than the gym or swimming

Do they have similar conversations in Germany?

Missing my dog who is on holiday at the moment.

Also going to the dentist in half an hour and it's the first visit since 2019. Shitting it. 

These are the things currently pissing me off. 

Some absolute wankpuffin in a new Golf GTI driving like a flesh flute earlier. Overtook a row of five cars (including mine) on a 30mph road. We were all doing the speed limit and they bombed passed everyone. If anyone has been coming out of the side roads on the other side, it would have been carnage. I hope they put their car into a ditch. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Some absolute wankpuffin in a new Golf GTI driving like a flesh flute earlier. Overtook a row of five cars (including mine) on a 30mph road. We were all doing the speed limit and they bombed passed everyone. If anyone has been coming out of the side roads on the other side, it would have been carnage. I hope they put their car into a ditch. 

If I were PM I'd bring back capital punishment for anyone who goes above 30% over the speed limit.  There are more and more of them on the road and you just know it'll be the other drivers that get killed in an accident, so I'd preempt it and summarily execute the words removed.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

If I were PM I'd bring back capital punishment for anyone who goes above 30% over the speed limit.  There are more and more of them on the road and you just know it'll be the other drivers that get killed in an accident, so I'd preempt it and summarily execute the words removed.

If capital punishment comes in at going over 30% above the speed limit then regrettably I’d be one having a date with the noose under Sharky’s law.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â