Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Where have they put the white wine?

On the shelf.  Has to be seen to be believed so I just took a pic.  Why oh why!?  I've never seen anything make less sense...

Capture1111.JPG

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

You know that Jasper Carrot sketch about the looney on the bus?

Yeah well I’m in that sketch right now

You could of called a cab ;)

Edited by TheAuthority
typing to fast

20 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

You could of called a cab ;)

Bus £2 Cab £12, bus stop outside venue. :D 
But don’t start me on trying to find an ATM to get cash out (because the pub I was going to was cash only because their POS machine was broken) - impossible! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

The bloke next to you has a nuclear bomb in his pocket? 

11 hours ago, bickster said:

Which one are you? ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My former employer has sent a letter noting (though specifically not apologising) for allowing personal identifiable information to be compromised by their piss poor security practices. To alleviate my concerns they're offering 24 months of credit monitoring to look for signs of identity theft.

To sign up for this, I simply have to go to a website that claim's to be experian's but specifically isn't on the usual Experian domain, and sign up to an account, entering lots of my personal information. I'm quite certain it's legit, but they couldn't make it look more like a phishing attempt if they tried - and I strongly suspect this is deliberate to discourage people from signing up and costing them money.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

On 30/06/2023 at 17:43, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Wood pigeon in the chimney. Mocking b*stard

Think yourself lucky, our wood pigeons have been usurped by a gang of jackboot-wearing crows that use our roof as a landing strip (insert kw gif).

I now leave the hose pipe outside the door and spray the words removed at 4.30am if they wake me up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Think yourself lucky, our wood pigeons have been usurped by a gang of jackboot-wearing crows that use our roof as a landing strip (insert kw gif).

I now leave the hose pipe outside the door and spray the words removed at 4.30am if they wake me up.

That's what you get moving to the Shires (mate).

Had you stayed on the 'Wood then at least the locals would've proppa sorted the crows out - for their tea most likely

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I have seagulls waking me up at 3AM. They're so bloody noisy! Live near to the harbour they said.  It will be nice they said.

On 30/06/2023 at 19:40, Wainy316 said:

On the shelf.  Has to be seen to be believed so I just took a pic.  Why oh why!?  I've never seen anything make less sense...

Capture1111.JPG

Have I missed a joke here?

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Have I missed a joke here?

My initial gripe is on the previous page but that is a picture of a shop that has intentionally taken all of the white wine out of the fridge and replaced it with red

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â