Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, Genie said:

A couple of months back there was a 1hr cut down show of the concert. It wasn’t particularly great tbh. I was a bit disappointed not to go in person but after watching that I remember just how flat and weak his band are musically. 

I might get a trial version from online at some point me hearties. 

Last I saw him was at old Trafford, had never been there before and thought the flatness and quietness of it was due to the venue, it was really poor

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Last I saw him was at old Trafford, had never been there before and thought the flatness and quietness of it was due to the venue, it was really poor

I saw him in Birmingham a few years back, very underwhelming backing band. I have some of the solo live stuff on my phone as well as Oasis live stuff. When you hear an Oasis song by Oasis and by Liam solo it’s like night and day. 

• Like 1

When people pick up an item in a shop,change their mind then havent got the energy to put it back in its proper place.Example,a pair of sox  in amongst the canned foods or a toy in amongst the clothing.FFS,how far is it take it back to where you got it from.

• Like 1

Metallica **** up the crowd for two days of a festival to fence off the front and centre for their "vip" moshpit. It's equally the most hilarious and tragic bullshit I've ever heard of.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

What’s the dress code in a VIP mosh pit?

Chino’s, but not your best chino’s I guess.

Smart casual. Jeans with a belt and a shirt with a collar. No baseball caps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very hard to keep a monocle in while one moshes, I find.

I couldn't give a shit what they do at their own shows, they're shit and I have no intention of going to see them, but ruining the crowd for the whole day is a joke. Should be more angry at the organisers for allowing it than the band though, I guess.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

What’s the dress code in a VIP mosh pit?

Chino’s, but not your best chino’s I guess.

Corduroy slacks and a Ramones t-shirt

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Very hard to keep a monocle in while one moshes, I find.

I couldn't give a shit what they do at their own shows, they're shit and I have no intention of going to see them, but ruining the crowd for the whole day is a joke. Should be more angry at the organisers for allowing it than the band though, I guess.

I thought Hetfield had gone off to be a normal mall dad or something. Are they back together again.

Sidebar: Lars married a girl from Stourbridge (where I'm from: which was key to his decision obvs)

Surely someone on Villatalk at some point in time has created a music thread where music matters can be discussed? I find it hard to believe there hasn't been a music thread created in here at some point. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Surely someone on Villatalk at some point in time has created a music thread where music matters can be discussed? I find it hard to believe there hasn't been a music thread created in here at some point. 

If only there were some kind of “Report” function at the top right of every post to allow posters to report stuff being posted in the wrong place 😝

• Like 1

Just now, blandy said:

If only there were some kind of “Report” function at the top right of every post to allow posters to report stuff being posted in the wrong place 😝

Snitches get stitches 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blandy said:

Music chat can spring up anywhere at any time The place is out of control.  Reporting off topic music chat? 

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-kimberly-w

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If something music-related pisses you off, but shouldn't, it's legit for this thread. 

Aye. But discussions of which Metallica albums, or period of albums are the best doesn’t. So they’ve been moved.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Music chat can spring up anywhere at any time The place is out of control.  Reporting off topic music chat? 

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-kimberly-w

Sorry but what is the relationship between Metallica and music?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Metallica and all albums they’ve done except the one with Lou Reed piss me off, although I appreciate they shouldn’t.

They don't piss me off at all, as I've hardly heard anything by them. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â