Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Why does that piss you off? 

Because as a band, individuals I believe them all to be words removed, possibly Coxon gets a pass, but to a man, all words removed. That and the lack of horses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2010 at 19:29, Qwpzxjor1 said:

When people post amazing girls in the Lovely Ladies Thread, and don't put who it is!

Ermmm.... 

• Haha 1

Neighbours absolutely trolled us. Came home at 9pm yesterday, no bins outside of 16 ish houses. Pretty sure it's bin day but OK.

7:30am I hear the truck reversing up the street. Every bastard bin is out.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Neighbours absolutely trolled us. Came home at 9pm yesterday, no bins outside of 16 ish houses. Pretty sure it's bin day but OK.

My local council has a bins app, so my phone always reminds me the night before. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I live on a little road with 4 other houses. 2 of the houses are owned by pensioners. Their bins are out 11am latest on Sunday for collection on Monday. 

God only knows why they put them out so early, but at least I know what bin day it is.

• Like 1

I go to tesco, empty line for the checkout, I put my 3 items down, and a lady behind me, literally 2 yards behind me puts her 3 items down, yet she feels it's necessary to ask me to put a little divider between our shopping. 

Honestly, the checkout person will figure out what's mine and what's not. 

• Like 1

The number of films available for streaming is pathetically small, compared with music streaming. With (say) Spotify, it's pretty much true to say that if an album has ever been released as a CD, it'll be streamable. So you might expect the same for films that have been out on DVD. But no. Is it a technical issue (e.g. data storage)? Or a licensing thing? 

I mean, if I want to watch a classic movie - or for that matter, an obscure one - why isn't it in the catalogue? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

My local council has a bins app, so my phone always reminds me the night before. 

I didn't need reminding though, I knew it was bin day. But seeing no bins out made me think it's a holiday or the schedule has changed this week perhaps because of the roadworks down the way.

No, the neighbours have all decided to collude against us.

Edited by fightoffyour

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

The number of films available for streaming is pathetically small, compared with music streaming. With (say) Spotify, it's pretty much true to say that if an album has ever been released as a CD, it'll be streamable. So you might expect the same for films that have been out on DVD. But no. Is it a technical issue (e.g. data storage)? Or a licensing thing? 

I mean, if I want to watch a classic movie - or for that matter, an obscure one - why isn't it in the catalogue? 

Not sure if you've got a smart tv but there is a free downloadable app called 'Old Movies' which has 100's of classic films completely free. 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but people can easily upload their niche bands to Spotify (most popular platform), where as Netflix competes with Amazon/Disney/Apple for titles and no individual can upload their film to a specific streaming platform. They buy rights to it.

Also, while everyone has a slightly different music taste, Netflix puts out their own productions so that they would much rather you watch Wednesday than Police Academy. 

I went shopping yesterday, and bought (among many other things) some cured sausage. I'm partial to salami, chorizo, garlic sausage etc, so I thought I'd go one further and bought some 'Fuet'- air dried catalan sausage (thanks for variety, Lidl). 

Imagine my annoyance when I got home, took a little slice and found out that it smells very strongly of....ahem gentleman's relish. 

Not super happy. 

Edit- let's not beat around the bush (haha)- sperm. It smells of sperm.

Edited by HKP90

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â