Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

More road rage:

Does anybody know The Radleys? It's a pretty major road through Birmingham I guess, it runs from Marston Green, round the back of the airport, past the car hypermarkets and up towards Sheldon and the A45. It's busy at the best of times, its even busier in the rush hour and snowing.

qFie3.jpg

Anyway, there are road works there at the minute. I've painted them in, the main road is controlled by traffic lights and the traffic joining from Mackadown Lane is not. I was queueing there last night at about 5pm, heading towards town (right to left on the picture), and as it was so busy I didnt get through on the first cycle. Fair enough I thought, but on the second cycle the car about three in front decided to slam its brakes on the second the lights changed to yellow* where most people realise that because both lights are held at red for a few seconds and everything is going through bumper to bumper, three or four more cars can get through. I was mildly annoyed by this, but fair enough, if he/she wants to stop at a yellow signal then so be it.

I had been at these lights for six or seven minutes now and just as they are about to change a bus comes in from Mackadown Lane. The car that stopped on the yellow light is at the very front and "kindly" decides to let the bus into the roadworks despite us being there for six or seven minutes and the bus being there for six or seven seconds.

You will notice that there is a bus stop inside the roadworks and guess what? Yep, the bus stops there and blocks everything. The lights are back to red before anybody other than the bus has a chance to move.

I have been driving for 13 years and have never felt the urge to get out of my car and punch somebody square in the mouth before, but the word removed who was at the front of these traffic lights yesterday came very close to having a black eye for Christmas.

*yeah, yellow. Not amber. Yellow.

^didnt we have one of these before? If I remember rightly there was an office paint drawing, I would like to see one of these again however to the point that is very irritating and i cant belive you managed to keep your cool. I would have been right out the car having a right go.

The two CRETINS who decided that despite both have full trolleys, that the best place for them to pay for their goods was the self service tills, at Tesco this lunchtime. So whilst there are people who wish to get in, grab a sandwich and get out, we have to wait while they carefully inspect each product in their trolley, pass it through the checkout and then down onto the scales.

writing something that took an hour on the main forum and not even getting one person to pick parts and question, debate :(

You sad, sad bastard :winkold:

I'll pick it apart if you like. Where is it located? I have nothing better to do, all this talk about how British Airways is going bust in the near future is pissing me off. I like British Airways, I always fly with them. I hate financial statements. **** you Ryanair.

Pubs that show football but don't have the commentary on!

I actually really like that. You don't get the shite commentary and "pundits" clouding and shaping your views of the game.

You don't get commentary when you go to the game ....

One of the things I noticed ESPN do for Monday Night NFL in the US is they offer it in 5.1 surround sound, with one of the rear channels being just the crowd sound... example

Midland Buses. I hate buses at the best of time but Midland ones are awful. They're blatently old stock from other companies given a lick of paint, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but what is bad is the seats. I'm about 6 foor 2, and I can only sit comfortably on about 5 seats in the things. Theres no leg room at all, it's either wedge myself in irreversibly or sit in the seats side on.

People who come into shops for a chat. This annoys me both as a customer and an employee. At work, we regularly get people come in who have no intention of buying anything, they just come in and wait for someone to ask if they need any help then just get into an aimless conversation. One bloke, who everyone avoids in the store now, does it every Friday. It's put you in an annoying position if you work there because you can't just curtail the conversation because that gives a poor impression. As a shopper, it's annoying because if I'm out to buy something, I want to be in and out and doing something better sharpish. So inevitably I get stuck behind some bint who wants to have a chat at the till rather than just buy something she has chosen from being informed beforehand on what she wants/needs. Took me 10 minutes the other day to buy a film, and there was only this woman in front of me, didn't have a clue what she was buying.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â