Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You mean Patrick Stewart. The Patrick Stewart of Jean Luc Picard & Charles Xavier fame, is a poor man's Brian Blessed. Wash that filthy mouth of yours :)

WOuld that be worse than the love juice of a javelin thrower from, say, St Kitts and Neviss?

Why do you start your sentences with 2 capitals at the beginning. I have noticed this alot in your posts. Is it a typo mistake or is there a genuine reason behind it? I think it is a perfect entry for this thread.

WOuld that be worse than the love juice of a javelin thrower from, say, St Kitts and Neviss?

Why do you start your sentences with 2 capitals at the beginning. I have noticed this alot in your posts. Is it a typo mistake or is there a genuine reason behind it? I think it is a perfect entry for this thread.

It'S a CoDe :detect:

It'S a CoDe :detect:

ms309-detail-letter.jpgr it could be an attempt to make his messages more like a mediaeval manuscript...

EDIT: **** it, that's a "Q", isn't it?

Ho hum.

Incidentally, let's not start posting what pisses us off about eachother's posts.

I'd fill this thread up very quickly ;)

I have no idea what you are on about. :)

My posts are all completely legit.

Incidentally, let's not start posting what pisses us off about eachother's posts.

I'd fill this thread up very quickly ;)

I agree with Steve.

:lol:

You know what gets to me ?

These adopt an African child for $40 a month.I remenber waaaaaaaay back when I owned a ZX Spectrum computer there was a special tape called " Dont They Know Its Christmas" and the money from the sales of that tape went to help the children in Africa.So the thing is that if you have been sponsoring a child in Africa since ( say 1985 ) then that kid is now 27 years old and they are asking you to sponser his kids.Where does it all end ?

I dont mind helping someone if they need help but FFS They want you to help the kids and the kids kids and the grand children on and on and on.

Those countries are usually being run by crooks. So in the meantime the rest of us are trying to ease the pain and suffering that the innocent civilians are going through. 'Do something about the country' assumes those in power give a shit. They usually don't. So 'charity' might go on forever.

You know what gets to me ?

These adopt an African child for $40 a month.I remenber waaaaaaaay back when I owned a ZX Spectrum computer there was a special tape called " Dont They Know Its Christmas" and the money from the sales of that tape went to help the children in Africa.

Yes, that 1 record (and concert) should have solved world famine forever, for everyone.

:lol: :shock:

Come to think of it, why hasn't the NSPCC solved the problem of cruelty to children already!? I mean how long does it take, and how much money do they need.

The scrounging wasters!

and don't get me started on the RSPCA .... :mrgreen:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â