Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's the thought that counts :|

Not if the thought ends up being "N O D N O L O T E M O C L E W" instead of "welcome to London" because they couldn't be arsed to double check it. :lol:

It can't exactly be hard to find a speaker of Arabic in London, can it?

These guys had the same problem

Red_dwarf_backwards_nodnol_sign.jpg

I know its binDunne, but horses on the fecking road!!

Riding two a breast and dont acknowledge you when you creep round them!! Words removed!!

I was so hoping you had written 'riding to a breast' rather than 'riding two a breast'.

Still, abreast is 1 word anyway, but that's not as amusing.

I know its binDunne, but horses on the fecking road!!

Riding two a breast and dont acknowledge you when you creep round them!! Words removed!!

I was so hoping you had written 'riding to a breast' rather than 'riding two a breast'.

Still, abreast is 1 word anyway, but that's not as amusing.

Only one spelling mistake in a post, im getting there :P

that news outlets have headlines like

NASA scientists stunned as satellite pictures show 'unprecedented' melting of Greenland's ice sheet

and that 2/3rds down the article once you read

Ice cores taken from Summit station show that melting events of this type occur about once every 150 years on average.

'With the last one happening in 1889, this event is right on time

so that would in fact not be unprecedented then ....

Selfish people. People who only think about themselves as if no one else matters.
This is one of the things that annoys me most.

There was a woman applying nail polish on a packed train which stank out the carriage. I wanted to ask if she was unaware that this might piss everyone else off or if she was aware and didn't give a shit. I didn't ask. :)

so that would in fact not be unprecedented then ....

Nor would it; I imagine; stun a NASA scientist for precisely the same reason.

Selfish people. People who only think about themselves as if no one else matters.
This is one of the things that annoys me most.

There was a woman applying nail polish on a packed train which stank out the carriage. I wanted to ask if she was unaware that this might piss everyone else off or if she was aware and didn't give a shit. I didn't ask. :)

On a similar, but slightly more disgusting note, there was a man vomiting on the Jubilee line train. Instead of vomiting in the bin, or getting off the train at the next stop, he just emptied his belly right infront of him, oblivious to the other passengers on that carriage.

I booked a meeting room for 1pm yesterday. At about 12:59 I noticed a woman and wheover works for her go in there. So stuck my head in and said "sorry, I've booked this room, we're just about to have a meeting"

and she replied with "Can we use it for 10 minutes?"

I felt like saying "No you can't you silly bitch", but I politely said "Sorry but we've got a lot to get through so we'll need the full hour" (which was true)

She **** huffed and puffed about it before leaving and she's still giving me dirty looks today when I pass her in the office.

**** off!

This dosent really piss me off,but I find it very strange.

Here in Oz ( and in NZ ) you are not allowed to drink and drive, yet every pub in the suburbs has a very large car park and on most evenings it is more than half full.On top of that apparently the police are not allowed to wait at or near the exit of the car park yet they can have a booze buss a mile down the road. WTF.

I booked a meeting room for 1pm yesterday. At about 12:59 I noticed a woman and wheover works for her go in there. So stuck my head in and said "sorry, I've booked this room, we're just about to have a meeting"

and she replied with "Can we use it for 10 minutes?"

I felt like saying "No you can't you silly bitch", but I politely said "Sorry but we've got a lot to get through so we'll need the full hour" (which was true)

She **** huffed and puffed about it before leaving and she's still giving me dirty looks today when I pass her in the office.

**** off!

I know that feeling. Pisses me off when people who work in a business centre think they own it in its entirety.

And heaven forbid you ever order biscuits for the meeting. By the time you meet the client at reception and take them to the meeting room half the bloody biscuits are gone!

Most pubs let the designated driver drink softdrink for free.

Over here, a pint of a soft drink is more expensive than a pint of beer. You're basically buying 2 half-pints, so it costs well over €5. Pubs don't pretend to care about how you are getting to and from their pub. You do your thing and they'll do theirs.

Over here, a pint of a soft drink is more expensive than a pint of beer. You're basically buying 2 half-pints, so it costs well over €5. Pubs don't pretend to care about how you are getting to and from their pub. You do your thing and they'll do theirs.

Same here and in NZ.

Over here people only seem to bother about a designated driver if they are going to a party.A taxi if they are going to a wedding/engagement.If its the local,then most ( not all ) drive.

Snap with UK.

The 'driving' part is irrelevant. In fact, most pubs over here would simply assume people aren't driving, unless it's a pub out in the sticks.

and soft drinks are ludicrously expensive in pubs. My motto would be, 'Don't drive'. If you have to go somewhere for a booze up that requires driving, seek another way to get there (or don't go).

My motto would be, 'Don't drive'. If you have to go somewhere for a booze up that requires driving, seek another way to get there (or don't go).

some of my " mates " have offered me a lift home when I know they are over the limit and look at me like I'm crazy when I refuse

My motto would be, 'Don't drive'. If you have to go somewhere for a booze up that requires driving, seek another way to get there (or don't go).

some of my " mates " have offered me a lift home when I know they are over the limit and look at me like I'm crazy when I refuse

How dare you :P

In my experience in Ireland, and this might just be localised to the area I visit (West Cork), when you order a soft drink at a pub, they give you a glass and whack a 3 litre bottle of whatever it is you ordered on the bar and you pour it out yourself (same if you order, say a vodka and coke, they'll give you the vodka in a glass and you add your own coke)

Makes it extra annoying that it costs a ridiculous amount for a soft drink, when you know that bottle of pop probably cost about 99c

(I know that's more than the soda water and srup that you'd normall be served costs, but it just seems worse when you can see the bottle!)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â