Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Every week for the last couple of months I have been sick/had a cold/ bug etc etc.

I am not usually a sickly person. I am attributing it to the GF working in the hospital and her little carrier monkey coming back from Nursery....but when will it end!!!???

Is this normal when you have kids?

Are you stressed at the moment Ad? As stress can lower the immune system.

My missus is a neo-natal nurse so she is always around sick babies and the G man goes to play groups regularly but we as a family are rarely sick.

Played golf on Saturday and played to 12 over par gross, net 68 - 4 under.

Now i should be chuffed, which i am. But im pissed that i could of easily played to single figures if i wasnt so shit with a putter!!!

Every week for the last couple of months I have been sick/had a cold/ bug etc etc.

I am not usually a sickly person. I am attributing it to the GF working in the hospital and her little carrier monkey coming back from Nursery....but when will it end!!!???

Is this normal when you have kids?

In a word, no. I have 5kids who go to school/nursery and have never gotten sick from them.

Are you stressed at the moment Ad? As stress can lower the immune system.

My missus is a neo-natal nurse so she is always around sick babies and the G man goes to play groups regularly but we as a family are rarely sick.

Not really. Work is busy but I am not really stresses as such.

Maybe a trip to the docs is finally in order. Been trying to put it off. Had everything in the last few months from tight chest, constipation, bugs etc and as I said before, previously I would only ever be sick once or twice a year.

The fact that I've spent the last couple of weeks looking forward to the bank holiday on the first monday of August, only to now realise it's Scotland only. words removed

The fact that I've spent the last couple of weeks looking forward to the bank holiday on the first monday of August, only to now realise it's Scotland only. words removed

England always gets the last Monday in August (I think) .

Going to a concert or a football match, and the amount of people you see watching it on a shitty little phone or on a tiny camera screen even though they are THERE to watch it live.

Then they go on facebook and upload some lame quality video of the concert they went to as if any one wants to watch it.

See it all the while, especially when I was at the haye fight last weekend.

People seem to bothered to show others they are having a 'good' time, rather then ACTUALLY having a good time themselves

Being in work today sucks. The weather is gorgeous and I have very little to do other than filing away my goods in receipts . I am alternating between sitting outside smoking, making tea and checking VT . I should be in a beer garden !

Yesterday was awesome weather, first proper nice day in a while, the missus' family had organised a day out over Tenbury way for her nans birthday, and I was stuck in bed with a migraine.

Now I'm stuck in work all week whilst the weather is supposed to be nice.

Sods law.

The difference in taste between the yoghurts I normally buy, and the 0% fat version I accidentally bought this week.

bland

Talking of yoghurts, have you tried the limited edition fruit corners?

The Eaton Mess and the Apple Crumble are amazing!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â