Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On 03/03/2023 at 22:06, sidcow said:

Just tried to do that stupid peg leg dance move and I've totally strained my whole right hand side. **** me I've got to limber up now before doing a silly dance😟

One of my great disappointments in life was not learning to moonwalk, and the shuffle looks way beyond my co-ordination: thanks for reminding me not to attempt either!👍

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

"She's wiv da angles now, rip" 

I can just picture the scene. 

Sink estate, stolen scooter/motorbike, metal railings, teddy bear tied to a lamppost, card with the words "dey wuz a luvvly kid"

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

blokes putting arms  out wide and singles”angles” at full volume.

Thats a bit obtuse. 

17 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

8C0F8D66-5046-45CA-81DE-1330D19060F3.jpeg

Thankfully armco had been invented or the end of the Italian Job would hve been a best -case scenario. One of our Party jumped out of the back doors as it reached the armco and we found him shouting for help hanging from the branch of a tree growing out of the cliff. One death, one serious injury. I found the body of the lad that was killed, it emerged under my feet as we were pushing the bus uphill to free the seriously injured lad whose arm was trapped betweeen the front of the bus and the other cliff face when the bus wedged itself across the road.

They still tried to charge us for a bed we didn't break at the end of the holiday but thats a completely different story from the same week.

There's enough stories from skiing trips in the 80s for at least a few chapters of the book I'll never write

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

1 hour ago, bickster said:

There's enough stories from skiing trips in the 80s for at least a few chapters of the book I'll never write

Send your text messages to a ghost writer.

• Haha 1

This absolutely should piss me off but we don’t have a thread or the interest for the villainously evil polish government. 

The 15 year old son (among others) of an opposition MP was molested by someone else within the local opposition

This was not publicly reported due to the age of the victim(s)

the EDUCATION MINISTER in cahoots with a local journo got the story published including the name and age of the victims attacking the opposition for covering it up

the son of the MP has killed himself and the government are openly blaming the opposition for it including the mother 

They’re absolutely disgusting; similar to the US, they want an ethno-Christian state but the difference is, they’re in power and they’re not the fringes. 

The opposition seem to finally be getting their act together to defeat them but the cartoonishly evil shit they constantly do is ridiculous. And a young kid is dead. Add that to the women who died after not being given life saving abortions and the pregnant, raped, disabled girl who was refused an abortion because the director of the hospital was pro life. 

• Sad 1

If I hear again how absolutely amazing Areta's Arsenal were to come back and beat Bournemouth.

They should never have been 2-0 down to bottom of the league Bournemouth, never mind conceding in 8 seconds. It's not really shocking they came back to beat them is it??

• Like 1

On 05/03/2023 at 11:59, MakemineVanilla said:

One of my great disappointments in life was not learning to moonwalk, and the shuffle looks way beyond my co-ordination: thanks for reminding me not to attempt either!👍

I want to moonwalk son, but life's a shithouse.

Brian Chelsea Potter

• Like 1

On 05/03/2023 at 23:25, foreveryoung said:

If I hear again how absolutely amazing Areta's Arsenal were to come back and beat Bournemouth.

They should never have been 2-0 down to bottom of the league Bournemouth.

Zakly. I take the comeback as a given. Fair play and all, but you're going for a league title.

All that match told me is it's only a matter of time before Arsenal do drop points. Whereas City in 2nd place are like that relentless entity in 'It Follows'.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Zakly. I take the comeback as a given. Fair play and all, but you're going for a league title.

All that match told me is it's only a matter of time before Arsenal do drop points. Whereas City in 2nd place are like that relentless entity in 'It Follows'.

Arsenal very nearly dropped points to us too.

On 07/02/2023 at 11:54, Davkaus said:

Today we got our 7th 4 weekly email from the local NHS Trust apologising that they haven't met their 4 week target to respond to an official complaint, but assuring us that they'll be in a position to do so within the next 4 weeks

It's taking a lot of restraint to not just reply with "lol"

And another one. Could set your **** watch by these clowns being very sorry that they're not yet in a position to respond, but aiming to do so within the next month.

• Sad 1

Guys came to fit the Cedar panelling on the top half of the house at the back above the extension today. While they were setting up, I asked them if it needs varnishing? "course mate, every 12 weeks this time of year, although most let it fade to the silver colour". 

Fade to the silver colour? You mean rotten, like an old shed, no thanks!! They didn't tell me this before I bought it, every 12 weeks with £150 a tin of varnish, not to mention how am I gonna get to the top of the house to do it. Shockingly the jobs now on hold, they wasn't happy.

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Guys came to fit the Cedar panelling on the top half of the house at the back above the extension today. While they were setting up, I asked them if it needs varnishing? "course mate, every 12 weeks this time of year, although most let it fade to the silver colour". 

Fade to the silver colour? You mean rotten, like an old shed, no thanks!! They didn't tell me this before I bought it, every 12 weeks with £150 a tin of varnish, not to mention how am I gonna get to the top of the house to do it. Shockingly the jobs now on hold, they wasn't happy.

First world problems indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â