Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

One baby and a half edging close to double digits in flower buying later I just wish someone had given me the cash, or to charity, or kept the money and sent good wishes,

Thanks and all, it's very nice, but what a waste of money!

a68791d0fac6a631306b4ed3cd680488.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Somehow my council tax direct debit was cancelled at the back end of last year and I didn't notice. Cue much consternation when I opened a letter summoning me to court this lunchtime.

A quick phonecall and some bank details later and it's resolved but **** me that put the wind up me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Somehow my council tax direct debit was cancelled at the back end of last year and I didn't notice. Cue much consternation when I opened a letter summoning me to court this lunchtime.

A quick phonecall and some bank details later and it's resolved but **** me that put the wind up me.

I like this time of the year as I pay over 10 months so get a bit of a bonus in my bills account in Feb and March.

My water used to also be over 10 months but at this house I have a water meter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

One baby and a half edging close to double digits in flower buying later I just wish someone had given me the cash, or to charity, or kept the money and sent good wishes,

Thanks and all, it's very nice, but what a waste of money!

I'll keep the cash and send you goods wishes for whatever the **** you are talking about 👍

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

so we don’t know what the post was supposed to be.

I think it's County Lines text speak for 2 bags of something. 

1 Baby = 1 Gram?  (I don't know I am making this all up)

But I think the deal went wrong and rodders0223 ain't too happy with the deal or general vibe that has sadly played out in front of us all.

It's the best guess I have with the information supplied.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Genie said:

Things that piss me off, when someone posts gobbledygook and then vanishes so we don’t know what the post was supposed to be.

He's just become a dad and he and his other half have been sent lots of flowers.

He wishes they would have sent cash instead.

That's how I read it anyway. I'm probably completely wrong and it's some sort of code for having sex on a trampoline whilst dressed as a 17th Century poet or something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

He's just become a dad and he and his other half have been sent lots of flowers.

He wishes they would have sent cash instead.

That's how I read it anyway. I'm probably completely wrong and it's some sort of code for having sex on a trampoline whilst dressed as a 17th Century poet or something.

Yup, I thought the same.  Lack of sleep and the constant deliveries of flowers probably isn't helping. 

Well done Rodders and family.  

11 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I'm probably completely wrong and it's some sort of code for having sex on a trampoline whilst dressed as a 17th Century poet or something.

Go on 

caguas-chelas.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Genie said:

My water used to also be over 10 months but at this house I have a water meter.

I went to check my water bill today and realised I’d not given them a meter read in ages. Just realised why. When I had a new kitchen fitted, the idiot left it behind the cabinet frame. Heaven only knows how I’ll get another reading without cutting a hole in the back of the cabinet now. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, choffer said:

I went to check my water bill today and realised I’d not given them a meter read in ages. Just realised why. When I had a new kitchen fitted, the idiot left it behind the cabinet frame. Heaven only knows how I’ll get another reading without cutting a hole in the back of the cabinet now. 

Usually they are in the street outside your house. 

People that post holiday pics on social media (yeah I know) and pretty much every comment says "enjoy". 

Can't you think of anything more insightful you cabbages? 

The poster is obviously going to enjoy their holiday whether you encourage them to or not. So stfu and get back to your boring existences. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

People that post holiday pics on social media (yeah I know) and pretty much every comment says "enjoy". 

The poster is obviously going to enjoy their holiday whether you encourage them to or not. So stfu and get back to your boring existences. 

Savour? 

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

**** you bastard I wish I was there instead

10 hours ago, Genie said:

Usually they are in the street outside your house. 

With houses, yes. In my case it's an apartment so they're installed under the kitchen sink as that's where the water comes in. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â