Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

That will be the entire country outside the metropolitan cities in about 20 years. It's demographic time bomb.

No.

me and @tonyh29 will resolutely still be sporting scholl sandals, those weird long combat/utility shorts, ramones tee.

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

My father in law worked for a long time in a prison in Leicester. He was installing phones in the cells. He mentioned they get deliveries Amazon and picked their meals in advance from menu’s.

I don’t know which type of criminal that prison holds, and I’m certain despite those things I’d much rather be on the outside.

Was one of the prisoners called Mr Bridger?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

As far as I know all of the western world has the same conditions.IMHO there should not be any comforts ( small or otherwise ) they are incasterated because they did something wrong ( as far as belmarsh is concerned,they have done something very very wrong ) apparently that terrorist that chopped that English soldier is in there right now.What small comforts should he be allowed to enjoy ? Why does he not enjoy the same comforts his victim enjoys right now?!

Shocked face GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 4

Just had a call from my local optician confirming my appointment for tomorrow. She confirmed what I would be having, by saying :

"OK so that's the standard eye examination and the extra retinal checks"

Me: "yes, correct. How much will that all be ?"

Optician: " How much is what ?"

I hope she won't be doing the actual test 🙄

Attention span of an andrex puppy !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Just had a call from my local optician confirming my appointment for tomorrow. She confirmed what I would be having, by saying :

"OK so that's the standard eye examination and the extra retinal checks"

Me: "yes, correct. How much will that all be ?"

Optician: " How much is what ?"

I hope she won't be doing the actual test 🙄

Attention span of an andrex puppy !

On a similar note, when I booked my eye test appointment online with Specsavers, it doesn’t tell you the price until after you have booked it 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Yep, you got it - incasterated. They put them in finely ground sugar. Sorts them right out

That would be the icing on the cake that would. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

You'll be horrified to know that Charlton Athletic run football coaching courses in Belmarsh :) 

Haven't the inmates been punished enough?! 

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I was in Bradford On Avon a few days ago.

Or to be more precise, a few days ago I was the only person in Bradford on Avon that wasn’t wearing walking shoes and a Regatta fleece. It was a septuagenarian zombie apocalypse, mostly congregating outside tearooms or choosing the narrowest bits of bridge and pavement to stop and have a little think.

Sounds wonderful

*opens Rightmove* 

Is the UK sky obviously have the now TV app, I have an account, I'm now back in Germany where they have wow tv

I can't sign up to a wow TV account because my email address is classed as being already in use, I can't use my now TV account because its not in this country

**** hate sky

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â