Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well that was 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Better than 3 points though I guess.

2 hours, you lucky bastard, it was 4 when I did mine and before that I think it was a whole day

• Shocked 1

Just now, bickster said:

2 hours, you lucky bastard, it was 4 when I did mine and before that I think it was a whole day

Whole day. It was painful and you know there are always them people that help drag it out by arguing. 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Whole day. It was painful and you know there are always them people that help drag it out by arguing. 

Yep, room full of them

"Yeah but...."

STFU!

The only acceptable answer when you get something wrong is "Oh OK"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mine was actually 2 an half, with 10 minutes break, all the people were okay, apart from there's always one who likes to ask questions at the end, when you just wanna sign off. Hardest 2 hours I've done in a while though, I realised I don't have that level on concentration anymore.

8 hours ago, Xela said:

I've just never been caught :P 

This is why I have no sympathy for people who get caught; not because I don't speed, I do, all of the time, but you see police vans and speed cameras from a mile away so if you're paying too little attention to see them and you're going too fast, you definitely deserve the fine

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Xela said:

I've never done a speed awareness course as I'm not a dangerous, law-breaking driver. 

:trollface:

I got caught coming from a 70mph road into a village, got caught at 33mph. Was slowing down as I entered, but obviously not enough, so not really boy racer style.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â