Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Local radio news just now... some scummer in Wolverhampton has his house raided. Plod find firearms, three crossbows and a load of drugs. 

Perp is charged - and RELEASED on police bail while investigations are ongoing. 

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Okay twinkle toes. 

Well let's go through your post

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Absolutely agree with auditing for the baddens in our police forces, especially the criminals who have slipped through the net. But let's remember you need a certain personality to be a decent copper, we seem to wanna make them all into paper tigers.

Nobody wants that

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

If anyone has experience of police forces in other European counties, you will know not to **** about there.

This is not necessarily a good thing. In fact it's often a very very bad thing

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Here in the UK the teenages are just taking the piss out the out police cause they cant even raise their voices..

Just absolute nonsense

While I'm on my high horse, it's the same with athletes who have achieve numerous gold medals and are now superstars, complaining they were shouted at and forced to train till they drop. 

Literally no athletes, let alone gold medallists and superstars, are complaining that they were shouted at or forced to train hard. None of them.

So yeah, just reactionary nonsense that we're all used to from you. Like I said, you'd be perfect for GB News

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Literally no athletes, let alone gold medallists and superstars, are complaining that they were shouted at or forced to train hard. None of them.

Well, maybe. There has certainly been some recent exposure of a cult of bullying in UK gymnastics. If bullying little girls is the price of winning medals, then I say **** the bloody medals. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Well let's go through your post

Nobody wants that

This is not necessarily a good thing. In fact it's often a very very bad thing

Just absolute nonsense

So yeah, just reactionary nonsense that we're all used to from you. Like I said, you'd be perfect for GB News

I think you need to do a bit more research before, disregarding everything I have said. 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Well, maybe. There has certainly been some recent exposure of a cult of bullying in UK gymnastics. If bullying little girls is the price of winning medals, then I say **** the bloody medals. 

I'm by far not condoning bullying, but there are 2 sides to every story.

Anyway my point is, winning gold medals and trophies is certainly no walk in the park, an there are always complaints in abundance behind closed doors about the methods of developing that next super star, an continuing to compete at the highest level.. As for Simone Biles quitting to protect her mental health, I just hope many other elite athletes don't go this way.

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

As for Simone Biles quitting to protect her mental health, I just hope many other elite athletes don't go this way.

What a weird person to single out. I hope that people in positions of power stop sexually abusing young athletes.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Anyway my point is, winning gold medals and trophies is certainly no walk in the park, an there are always complaints in abundance behind closed doors about the methods of developing that next super star, an continuing to compete at the highest level.. As for Simone Biles quitting to protect her mental health, I just hope many other elite athletes don't go this way.

Biles was sexually abused by her coach, Nassar. That stuff will damage your mental health, but no, you are right, she needs to bury that shit deep down and jump over things.

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Biles was sexually abused by her coach, Nassar. That stuff will damage your mental health, but no, you are right, she needs to bury that shit deep down and jump over things.

Again I'm not ignoring that, even though it was the team doctor not her coach. If you listen to her she is quitting for other reasons.

27 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think you need to do a bit more research before, disregarding everything I have said. 

I think you need to do a little more research before your brain tells you to type

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Yeah I’m aware of that. But bullying and “being shouted at” are not the same thing. 

Some athletes complain about being bullied. Nobody is complaining about being shouted at

• Like 1

Did Biles complain about being shouted at?

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Pairs of empty seats everywhere yet the ‘voluptuous’ lady wants to sit next to me on the train for a 20 minute journey. 

People can't help being big boned. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â