Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On 20/11/2022 at 15:20, Stevo985 said:
On 20/11/2022 at 14:17, Genie said:

I’m more annoyed by the fact I can’t edit the title of Match Day 1 to be the same as others 😬

It’s good that you included the FIFA so people didn’t get it mixed up with the SIFF world cup

Oh, you 2 are talking about the FIFA men's world cup.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

Nobody has complained about their OH’s in here for a while.

Wife: After work i’m going go the shop as Ive got a click and collect order to pick up, shall we all go (I.e. me and the children who will be even less interested than me).

Me: Why do we all need to go?

Wife: FINE, I’LL DO EVERYTHING MYSELF THEN

🤷‍♂️ 

I just asked if she wanted to go to just that shop or somewhere else too and I’m now getting the silent treatment :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

- The new Three Lions song. What a load of shite. "Three Lions on a Sleigh" :( 

- Xmas songs playing in cafes today

- My sleep pattern being all over the place already after only 2 days off work

- Lack of motivation to do anything

- Everywhere so expensive. Went away last December near Stratford on Avon for 2 nights in a pub - was £180 for the room. This week its £350 for 2 nights

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

- Everywhere so expensive. Went away last December near Stratford on Avon for 2 nights in a pub - was £180 for the room. This week its £350 for 2 nights

Prices of everything are just outrageous. I have a good salary, and got an inflation matching payrise recently and still I wonder where the **** all my money goes each month. I’m not even getting fleeced on my mortgage or energy, it’s just food, drink and fuel.

Edited by Genie
good/food typo madness
  • Like 1

Inflation is officially 10% ish but I've no idea how as tons of stuff seems to be 25% - 30% up. As @Xelahas just said a hotel stay is up 100%.

I think a lot of companies are just taking advantage at the moment. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

Haha. Said this morning that pretty much everything seems to be about double the price it was three or four years ago.

Someone saying on here the other day that £20 for the Villareal friendly is too much. It is, that would have been priced at about £12 a ticket three years ago.

On 20/11/2022 at 06:02, bickster said:

He's getting worse. I actually recorded him yesterday. I don't understand how he can practice every day and deteriorate from awful to something far worse

That's the thing about bagpipes.   The better you get at it, the worse it sounds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Genie said:

I just asked if she wanted to go to just that shop or somewhere else too and I’m now getting the silent treatment :lol: 

Thanks for your tip there Dave. I'll be sure to need it more than once with my OH 🙄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Prices of everything are just outrageous. I have a good salary, and got an inflation matching payrise recently and still I wonder where the **** all my money goes each month. I’m not even getting fleeced on my mortgage or energy, it’s just good, drink and fuel.

Good drink will cost you but at least you’re not wasting money on food.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Genie said:

Nobody has complained about their OH’s in here for a while.

Wife: After work i’m going go the shop as Ive got a click and collect order to pick up, shall we all go (I.e. me and the children who will be even less interested than me).

Me: Why do we all need to go?

Wife: FINE, I’LL DO EVERYTHING MYSELF THEN

🤷‍♂️ 

I booked yesterday off to watch the england game. I’ve got loads of holiday left, but still. That’s specifically why I booked it off. And she knew that. 

An hour before kickoff. 

“I’ve made Jack a doctors appointment at 2:30, are you ok to take him?”

Theres no way it wasn’t on purpose

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I booked yesterday off to watch the england game. I’ve got loads of holiday left, but still. That’s specifically why I booked it off. And she knew that. 

An hour before kickoff. 

“I’ve made Jack a doctors appointment at 2:30, are you ok to take him?”

Theres no way it wasn’t on purpose

Did you tell her to do one?

• Sad 1

Milk bottles that have the little aluminium tag to tear the cover off. 

Literally EVERYTIME it's broken off and stuck inside the plastic top. 

If one is still in situ to perform its intended function it's a turn up for the books. 

Why are they using this **** stupid system? 

Gotta then start attacking the milk with a bastard fork just to get the **** open. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Milk bottles that have the little aluminium tag to tear the cover off. 

Literally EVERYTIME it's broken off and stuck inside the plastic top. 

If one is still in situ to perform its intended function it's a turn up for the books. 

Why are they using this **** stupid system? 

Gotta then start attacking the milk with a bastard fork just to get the **** open. 

Never happens with milk from the expensive supermarkets, you get what you pay for :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â