Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Makes me laugh them saying tickets on sale Saturday, when even just as an O2 customer, i can apply for tickets early. So thats about 23 million people who can apply on Thursday! 

Actually O2 customers get advance tickets for loads of events as a perk of being contracted to them.
Many times I’ve wanted to buy tickets for various events and have been hunting around for someone who is on O2 just to get access to priority tickets. Even thought about taking out a cheap O2 contract just for this perk. 

They only allocate a certain number of priority tickets to O2 customers as well, the rest are sold at normal time to the rest of the public.

Edited by ender4

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Actually O2 customers get advance tickets for loads of events as a perk of being contracted to them.
Many times I’ve wanted to buy tickets and have been hunting around for someone who is on O2 just to get access to priority tickets. Even thought about taking out a cheap O2 contract just for this perk. 

Can you get it as a PAYG customer? You could just buy a £1 sim from local shop if so.

Just now, ender4 said:

No, only for contracted customers, 12 month minimum contract.

I do have an o2 contract (£6 a month for my son) so I might see if I can get some PK tickets, flip them to a mug for a profit.

(I won’t)

This Peter Kay mania is a revelation to me. I mean, I knew he was fairly popular, but not on this scale. 

It's very much like when I discovered that Ed Sheeran wasn't at the "Third on the bill in the acoustic tent at Glasto" level, but was selling out multiple nights at Wembley. 

Staggering. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

This Peter Kay mania is a revelation to me. I mean, I knew he was fairly popular, but not on this scale. 

It's very much like when I discovered that Ed Sheeran wasn't at the "Third on the bill in the acoustic tent at Glasto" level, but was selling out multiple nights at Wembley. 

Staggering. 

Mrs Brown's Boys is also hugely popular

The masses are uncultured on the whole

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Mrs Brown's Boys is also hugely popular

The masses are uncultured on the whole

I just don’t get Mrs Browns Boys at all. There’s plenty of things that aren’t for me, but I can see why other people might like it.

That show leaves me perplexed though, why would anyone find it funny?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

I just don’t get Mrs Browns Boys at all. There’s plenty of things that aren’t for me, but I can see why other people might like it.

That show leaves me perplexed though, why would anyone find it funny?

That said, there has been many a person who couldn't work out why my own (irish) parents never found it funny or even related to it when their english friends thought it was a hilarious programme 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Amazon seems to have ruined its music now. They have unlocked all their songs “for free” but you can no longer just listen to what you want.

If you ask Alexa to “play songs by [artist]” she replies with “playing songs by [artist] and similar artists” 😤 

It’s the same if you ask her to play a pre-made playlist. It becomes “your playlist and similar artists”

I really hope there’s a way to turn it off.

48 minutes ago, Genie said:

Amazon seems to have ruined its music now. They have unlocked all their songs “for free” but you can no longer just listen to what you want.

If you ask Alexa to “play songs by [artist]” she replies with “playing songs by [artist] and similar artists” 😤 

It’s the same if you ask her to play a pre-made playlist. It becomes “your playlist and similar artists”

I really hope there’s a way to turn it off.

Not something I've experienced so far and I use it daily. 

My train into Manchester is an hour late and rather than wait on the platform I've gone to the pub next door. Never been in here before but I appear to have walked into a Beatles museum that also sells beer. 

I can see at least 30 different photos of them in the small section I've hidden away in with loads more in the rest of the pub. 

Don't think I'll be in here again anytime soon. 

7 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

My train into Manchester is an hour late and rather than wait on the platform I've gone to the pub next door. Never been in here before but I appear to have walked into a Beatles museum that also sells beer. 

I can see at least 30 different photos of them in the small section I've hidden away in with loads more in the rest of the pub. 

Don't think I'll be in here again anytime soon. 

I can supply petrol, a bottle and a rag?

Sounds like it was carnage trying to get Peter Kay tickets today. I didn't bother with it, but still surprised at how remarkably popular he is. 

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Sounds like it was carnage trying to get Peter Kay tickets today. I didn't bother with it, but still surprised at how remarkably popular he is. 

Sheep gonna sheep

its like the comedy equivalent of people that buy Coldplay records 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â