Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Being in your 30s and Google.

Knee pain after football? Have a Google.

It's arthritis.

Stiff back? Have a Google.

Apparently it's arthritis.

Rolled your ankle and it's taking a while? Have a Google.

Arthritis.

Tickly throat and a dry coug..

Arthritis.

Artists on Bandcamp that only accept payment via PayPal. Just sod off

Two different Labels today and 3 records. PayPal only. Why on earth would you do that

As if I can be arsed with setting up a PayPal account

On 27/10/2022 at 12:50, bannedfromHandV said:

Trains.

Should be relatively simple to operate and at the exorbitant costs for a ticket these days shouldn’t have a problem with running an effective and reliable service.

But we get neither effective nor reliable.

Ah good old Northern Fail

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

Artists on Bandcamp that only accept payment via PayPal. Just sod off

Two different Labels today and 3 records. PayPal only. Why on earth would you do that

As if I can be arsed with setting up a PayPal account

I use it for pretty much everything. In fact what pisses me off is websites that don't take PayPal. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Being in your 30s and Google.

Knee pain after football? Have a Google.

It's arthritis.

Stiff back? Have a Google.

Apparently it's arthritis.

Rolled your ankle and it's taking a while? Have a Google.

Arthritis.

Tickly throat and a dry coug..

Arthritis.

Usually it’s cancer, absolutely any symptom could be a sign of cancer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I use it for pretty much everything. In fact what pisses me off is websites that don't take PayPal. 

I’ve got no objection to them offering PayPal as a method, it’s the PayPal only bit I object to. Bandcamp is one of the few sites that has my card details stores. Click, buy, done. Why make it more difficult

Its also bloody stupid given the processing charges PayPal levy. There are much cheaper payment solutions out there like Lopay. I switched from PayPal to them and cut my processing fees by over two thirds

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I went to a restaurant after work.  Behind us was a stereotypical woke vegan middle class family.  One of the children (aged 10 ish)  was having a tantrum because her desired meal wasn't remotely the sort of food on the menu.  The father disciplined her by saying

"Your actions are making the other diners perceive you as having an inappropriately inflated sense of entitlement." 

Be honest.   It was @bickster and his family, wasn't it?   That's just the sort of thing he'd say.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I went to a restaurant after work.  Behind us was a stereotypical woke vegan middle class family.  One of the children (aged 10 ish)  was having a tantrum because her desired meal wasn't remotely the sort of food on the menu.  The father disciplined her by saying

"Your actions are making the other diners perceive you as having an inappropriately inflated sense of entitlement." 

Where's the vegan part come into it?

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Or the woke bit.

Err…….

1. They were woke. 
2. The information seemed relevant when the story related to a child throwing a tantrum over food.  That’s not unusual.  In my opinion it wasn’t because she actually had a distorted sense of entitlement.  Even if she had, there were better ways to explain that concept to a child. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Genie said:

Usually it’s cancer, absolutely any symptom could be a sign of cancer.

I stopped googling any pains because of this, it can get you right paranoid.

Head ache, Brain tumour

Belly ache, Stomach cancer

The shits, bowl cancer.

General aches and pains feeling tired. Leukemia

When in reality, it's just due to age.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Err…….

1. They were woke. 
2. The information seemed relevant when the story related to a child throwing a tantrum over food.  That’s not unusual.  In my opinion it wasn’t because she actually had a distorted sense of entitlement.  Even if she had, there were better ways to explain that concept to a child. 

What Are You Looking At Cat GIF

Time for my annual raging against premature xmas crap in shops. Eff the eff off! It’s still October! 

Also, people just leaving their shopping trolleys in the middle of the car park because they’re too effing lazy to take it back to the bay. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â