Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

FHM "readers" have voted Tulisa as the sexiest woman in the world.

What the **** is wrong with them?

And MIla Kunis is only 9th!

Was it the parallel universe edition?

No.

But apparently Voinjama voted 237,000 times

WTF :?

Tulisa is butters, even if you paid me, I wouldnt.

I went to my cousin's baby's christening today and went home after instead of going on to the gathering afterwards and my parents decided to tell everyone that I went home to watch the football instead.

The match kicked off before the christening so there was no fooball for me to go back to watch so now my cousin, who is about the only one who has any time for me probably thinks I find football more important than her or her baby, despite the fact I did actually miss the football to go there in the first place.

you're a dick for not going to your families christening..

You bought it on yourself, jus' sayin'.

The point is I did. I just didn't go to the gathering afterwards. I went to the important part.

you're a dick for not going to your families christening..

You bought it on yourself, jus' sayin'.

The point is I did. I just didn't go to the gathering afterwards. I went to the important part.

Many people would say the social aspect and the celebration were the important bits, rather than the formalities of the actual service.

Just tell her you are against the indocrination of innocent children into harmful cults and was merely protesting .

The thing is, none of my relatives are religious, the ones that do just get their children christened because they feel it's kind of the done thing.

And another thing, the vicar encouraging everyone to join in with the "I accept Jesus" and "I give myself to Jesus" non sense. I just refused.

Why do the BBC insist on putting Ross Noble on TV? He is not funny at all, just obnoxious.

Agreed, for the first time ever I actually could not be bothered about QI. I love that programme usually but it needs funny people as guests to make it work. Noble + Davies on one team, hmmmm.

Yes it was side splitting when he executed the little doll with his buzzer, I was literally calling an ambulance the 7th time it was so so funny. It all went blurry once he dropped the doll thing onto his own feet through the hole in the desk.

No wonder Fry looked a bit miffed, here we are in the Cathedral of comedy, we are blessed with the presence of comedy greatness, bow down to Noble for he is the king of comedy now. Blackadder....pah Slack bladder more like...and all the comedians in the world cried, to want to be the best is an aim that was once achievable but alas Noble has shown the way, Fry, Milligan, Ronnie Barker and Monty python are dead. Long live the king word removed.

We need a new religion thread, or to revive an old one.

Waste of time, it's been done to death on here and no matter how many times you tell people the answer they keep on coming back with more bolox and fiction. There are a lot of poeple on this planet who 100 % belieive the world is about 6000 years old. There is no forum, medication or chemical cosh that can help them.

Excited excited :P

Yep. Nothing amuses me quite as much as a religious nutjob.

Waste of time, it's been done to death on here and no matter how many times you tell people the answer they keep on coming back with more bolox and fiction. There are a lot of poeple on this planet who 100 % belieive the world is about 6000 years old. There is no forum, medication or chemical cosh that can help them.

Tell people the answer? Whats the answer? It could be argued no one knows the answer. In the same way people say prove it I could say disprove it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â