Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

There are much cheaper ways to get fit if you can motivate yourself

I hate running outdoors tbh (maybe not so surprising considering that it's super-hot and super-humid year round over here)

I hate being in the gym and seeing people who seem to be enjoying it.

I enjoy the gym, massively.

Exercise is the best route to happiness for me.

Strange Strange man :D

Dont get me wrong, I love running round the footy field, or the basketball court. Love Swimming - but the gym is the most boring place in the world. It pains me that Im one of those people that can put half a stone on in a week so have to go to keep it off.

Personally, putting myself into a dedicated "fitness" environment really helps to motivate me into doing something meaningfull. I'd possibly get bored if I was doing a repetitive exercise, but I actually find it quite addictice, always trying to go a little better than last time.

Not a fan of the gym either. It's the whole pointless vanity of it that depresses me. There are much cheaper ways to get fit if you can motivate yourself, which I can't. I'm only motivated to go to the gym because I've already paid for it.

Cheaper? probably. More convenient? Probably not.

Depends on the fitness. If we're talking purely cardio, then yeah. Just go for a run or a bike ride every other day.

If we're talking strength and muscle, then you can't really beat a gym.

Sure you could buy your own equipment, but that's expensive, and a lot of people just don't have the space.

Later with Jolls Holland.

Jools is wearing thin. He never could interview, so why bother? Why the token boogie-woogie with a guest?

The acts can be great, but is it just me or is there always something off about the sound? There are too many 'cool' bands that are too contrived and clearly there thanks to a recommendatiom from a radio1 **** who spent a weekend in Camden and pulled out some desperate band simply because they looked interesting. Too many token 'world music' acts that are only there as part of some quota rather than being any good.

I think the taxpayer deserves better. The recent run of documentaries from the archive has been excellent. Maybe we should have a live show dedicated to established bands and another for new and experimental music.

I'd rather more live music than **** Springwatch.

The Sun, Havent brought a red top since Hillsborough but why on earth do they jump on anybody who gets the job!

So they can say "Told ya so" when we don't win a competition.. even though nobody said we would anyway!

Jools is wearing thin. He never could interview, so why bother? Why the token boogie-woogie with a guest?

The acts can be great, but is it just me or is there always something off about the sound? There are too many 'cool' bands that are too contrived and clearly there thanks to a recommendatiom from a radio1 **** who spent a weekend in Camden and pulled out some desperate band simply because they looked interesting. Too many token 'world music' acts that are only there as part of some quota rather than being any good.

I think the taxpayer deserves better. The recent run of documentaries from the archive has been excellent. Maybe we should have a live show dedicated to established bands and another for new and experimental music.

this, in it's entire entirity

went along to Brecon Jazz a few years ago and saw JH and his band live in a big big tent, to be fair it was superb

Maybe we should have a live show dedicated to established bands and another for new and experimental music.

Absolutely, there's a whole glut of great new bands kicking round on indie labels waiting to be heard.

I hate being in the gym and seeing people who seem to be enjoying it.

I enjoy the gym, massively.

Exercise is the best route to happiness for me.

Me too.

I've said it on here many times before, lifting heavy stuff is awesome.

this, in it's entire entirity

went along to Brecon Jazz a few years ago and saw JH and his band live in a big big tent, to be fair it was superb

Thirded. JH's big band is excellent, and the original concept for 'Later' was a good one. But it's become formulaic and predictable.

Best live (ish) music I've seen on TV lately has been the Transatlantic Sessions.

Tulisa isn't even the sexiest one in N-Dubz.

Seriously though, how can people think of her as the sexiest woman in the world!? I reckon there are at least 25 off the top of my head who are sexier for starters. The lass I sat behind in exams at school was tidier than Tulisa.

This happens every year, though, doesn't it!?

Any chick who is particularly popular (i.e. receiving a lot of press coverage) and attractive (Adele will never win it no matter how many column inches she fills) can be in with a good shout of winning FHM's sexiest woman award.

I remember the year that Gillian Anderson won it. Guess what was extremely popular at the time? X-Files.

I remember the year that Gillian Anderson won it. Guess what was extremely popular at the time? X-Files.

To be fair to Gillian, she was/is a fine slice o' woman.

Never liked her :? She's just in my blindspot. Like that Rachel yoke from Friends.
I hear what you're saying, but allow me to tailor my argument to suit your good self...

...imagine them with a cock.

funny-celebrity-pictures-oh-snap.gif

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â