Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm also in Finance and two years is usually the magic amount of time it takes for someone to get widely found out as not being up to scratch or cutting corners. That's partly linked to the number of consultants and contractors but not entirely. A close friend from work falls into this and I lost respect for him when he left us about two years in and completely downed tools during his notice period. Something he's done again in his new job. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I'm also in Finance and two years is usually the magic amount of time it takes for someone to get widely found out as not being up to scratch or cutting corners. That's partly linked to the number of consultants and contractors but not entirely. A close friend from work falls into this and I lost respect for him when he left us about two years in and completely downed tools during his notice period. Something he's done again in his new job. 

Sounds like a right rocket polisher

8 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

One things for sure, I would never give a friend a job again. Done it once and he was useless, everyone was coming to me saying "who's ya mate, thought he was supposed to be good". Never again!

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

One things for sure, I would never give a friend a job again. Done it once and he was useless, everyone was coming to me saying "who's ya mate, thought he was supposed to be good". Never again!

Well, you took a 50/50 chance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Untidy lazy people. Went to a coffee shop yesterday, wasn't massively busy but they did look a bit short staffed hence the following issue. 

Every free table was covered in dirty plates/mugs. Why can't people just clear up after themselves? Take your tray with dirty cups/plates back to the counter on your way out. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Untidy lazy people. Went to a coffee shop yesterday, wasn't massively busy but they did look a bit short staffed hence the following issue. 

Every free table was covered in dirty plates/mugs. Why can't people just clear up after themselves? Take your tray with dirty cups/plates back to the counter on your way out. 

I stopped clearing up because covid (although none of my local coffee shops have trays). The tables need to be cleaned between uses. This was always true, but covid brought it home. You might also be making the problem worse if there isn't somewhere that they can store the dirty, stacked trays at the counter before they can deal with them.

Definitely shouldn't piss you off.

10 hours ago, Xela said:

1. I'm paying a premium to eat out

2. What Limpid said

3. Too much like school dinners

11 hours ago, Xela said:

£4.50 for a coffee, they can clear the f***s up. 

4 hours ago, Designer1 said:

'Has he gone yet?'

'Is he sacked yet?'

spacer.png

*just for reference ive wanted the word removed sacked for a while.

Yeah I **** hate these posts. You know he hasn’t been sacked. Who are you asking?

On 28/08/2022 at 19:11, Designer1 said:

'Has he gone yet?'

'Is he sacked yet?'

spacer.png

*just for reference ive wanted the word removed sacked for a while.

Has he then? 

I thought Megan Markle wanted to move to America to get out the lime light of the media. Funny, cause she hasn't shut up since she's moved there. Done many interviews, even putting it all out there in a podcast now.  

Also the fact that we are in the biggest cost of living crisis for decades and all Megan wants to do is bemoan her life to people, kinda explains the sort of person she is. Go and live your ***** privileged life, it's the last thing we should be interested in at the moment.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â