Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I guess I'm in the right thread as the following should have no bearing on my life whatsoever, but for some reason really pisses me of....

One of my good friend's will always order a well done steak and it really gets me mad. I can feel the food Nazi within me escaping each time. He will also only order chicken breast, and will eat no other part of the bird - even as a pizza topping.

Those "sizzler" type iron plates you get as a gimmick in places where you pay £3 for a steak piss me off massively. What is the point of them? You order a medium rare piece of meat and by the time the waiter has brought it out it's as tough as old boots! Plus it will never be allowed to rest. **** stupid idea designed to impress thick, fat families by tricking them into believing they've ordered something classy! **** philistines!

I also used to share a house with a good of lads back in the day. Good crack it was too, except on of the chaps was constantly trying to build his muscles up. Every morning I would walk into the kitchen to find him boiling the **** out of some salmon in a bag and then I'd hear his whisking up some instant whey in a plastic flask! Oh, that sound of whisking in a plastic flask! I **** detest it. Every single morning, that sound and the smell of over boiled salmon. For breakfast FFS!

Instant whey! How **** quickly do you need whey anyway??

The irony is that even though he kept building his muscles up, never having tasted a decent meal in the process, his body would all but shut down if he went without food for more than a couple of hours. What is the point of that???

You could see his eyes getting heavy if he didn't have his lunch by 12.30 at the latest. Wake up you doxy word removed!!

Pah!

I take it your not a boil in the bag rice kind of man?

No issues there my friend, it was just the sound of the whisking coupled with the sound of the water boiling and the smell of the salmon being vulcanised for about 20 mins first thing in the morning that drove me mad!

Back pain. Chronic at that. Although calling it pain is excessive - chronic back discomfort is apt. But it is pain first thing in the morning.

So I asked around, yoga seems to be recommended. Had a go this morning, now everywhere hurts.

Just gimme some pills.

I used to get that, I did a back strengthening weights regime and haven't had a reoccurrence since

Currently doing this right now, hopefully it works!

I take it your not a boil in the bag rice kind of man?

No issues there my friend, it was just the sound of the whisking coupled with the sound of the water boiling and the smell of the salmon being vulcanised for about 20 mins first thing in the morning that drove me mad!

Well in that case I'd like to add boil in the bag rice to the list myself.

Disgusting stuff, rice shouldn't bounce.

One of my good friend's will always order a well done steak and it really gets me mad. I can feel the food Nazi within me escaping each time

Does he have it with tomato ketchup too? :lol:

People who keep tomato sauce in the fridge are deviants.

I used to have scrambled egg covered in tomato sauce when I was younger. Lovely. Looking like a recently removed brain, but lovely.

I ran out of BBQ so had to revert to tomato. Never had the water problem with BBQ. I'll have to go back to stealing the sauce sachets from Wetherspoons pubs.

One of my good friend's will always order a well done steak and it really gets me mad. I can feel the food Nazi within me escaping each time

Does he have it with tomato ketchup too? :lol:

Yes. Ketchup and green Tabasco sauce. :?

I ran out of BBQ so had to revert to tomato. Never had the water problem with BBQ. I'll have to go back to stealing the sauce sachets from Wetherspoons pubs.

Just shake it. Fridge or no fridge, you always get ketchup water. Shake it, and it's fine.

I thought everyone knew this?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â