Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

If I could go back in time and not get my tattoos I gladly would. 

Opposite for me. I wish I would have started having them a good while ago.

Really enjoy planning my designs and getting then now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Think this has been said before but the recent trend for footballers to be described by numbers and not positions. 

I'm thinking of starting a counter movement by referring to them as outside left, right half, and so on. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Completely get that and was the same for a very long while. If I hadn't had a nasty infection with the last one I'd no doubt have a lot more. My first one is now over 20 years old though and the black has faded. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'm thinking of starting a counter movement by referring to them as outside left, right half, and so on. 

It shouldn't annoy me as I played rugby for years but at least there you wear the actual number on your shirt so it makes sense. 

6 hours ago, Anthony said:

More satnav bollocks. 

I'm a passenger in a car going from Hitchin to Malvern. **** me it's horrendous. An entire 3 hour journey pretty much along b roads. 

There's an option to avoid motorways, which is fair enough, but rather niche. Who wants to avoid motorways? Whatever. 

I'd class that as a nice journey, especially on a day like today. I can't stand motorways.

Often take a longer route to my folks to avoid motorways, although they are A roads and not B roads in the main. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Not often we disagree, but…

Tattoos are great. I have several. 

Both my daughters have several. My wife and I absolutely hate them (the tats, not the daughters), but we have to maintain a diplomatic silence on the subject. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Absolutely the same for me. Researching designs is a common rabbit hole for me. I go for personalised stuff that actually means something to me, and try to work it into traditional type designs (think Sailor Jerry type stuff.) The research and design process invariably starts as soon as I’ve done the last one. 

And I actually find getting them is an enjoyable, almost meditative experience. My guy is quite a character as well, so it’s always a good laugh and a good place to hang out for a bit. 

It’s a bloody expensive hobby, though, and a possible deal breaker on the dating scene I imagine. But, hey…

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'd class that as a nice journey, especially on a day like today. I can't stand motorways.

Often take a longer route to my folks to avoid motorways, although they are A roads and not B roads in the main. 

Yeah. Discussing this with the driver. For the driver, motorways are boring. For the passengers, b roads are hell. I have bruises. 

• Like 1

Blokes walking about in public without tops on. I know its warm pal, but put a **** vest on or something. I don't want to look at your pigeon chest. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Xela said:

Blokes walking about in public without tops on. I know its warm pal, but put a **** vest on or something. I don't want to look at your pigeon chest. 

I had a passenger that thought it was a good idea to try and get in my car last night without a top. Told him he had to put a top on, he said he didn't have one. Hope he enjoyed his walk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Xela said:

How public are we talking? I’ll do it if I’m just out working in the garden, playing football with my lad in the drive, or doing some running. But if we’re talking around town (mate) and in shops etc, I couldn’t agree more. 

8 hours ago, Xela said:

Bloke walking to Villa Park yesterday.  Fairly toned body,  clearly works out.  Fairly well tanned.   Very oddly coloured platinum blonde dyed hair.  

Clearly loved himself and you just know that top comes off at every conceivable opportunity. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Bloke walking to Villa Park yesterday.  Fairly toned body,  clearly works out.  Fairly well tanned.   Very oddly coloured platinum blonde dyed hair.  

Clearly loved himself and you just know that top comes off at every conceivable opportunity. 

What’s wrong with my hair? 😪

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Kamara. A midfielder with 3 goals in 130 appearances.

30 yards out so naturally 10,000 people scream shhhhhooooot.

Shut. The. ****. Up.

It's almost inevitable that when people are shouting "shoot" it's not a position anyone should be shooting from. 

• Haha 1

Just now, sidcow said:

It's almost inevitable that when people are shouting "shoot" it's not a position anyone should be shooting from. 

30 yards out. 11 men behind the ball. Goalkeeper set.

Just whip it round the 3 players in front if you and put it in the top bins. No bother.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â