Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

9 hours ago, BOF said:

People playing the public piano at the airport.

Were they minors? They always cause too much treble.  

Edited by trekka

Rant incoming

So we planned a bit of a spring clean today, me and the Mrs have all day spare so said last night lets do the quarterly, chuck all the rubbish/old toys out and have a clean top to bottom. Mrs was trying to say Sunday is a rest day (which I hate by the way), but managed to convince her. So this morning I got up at 0830 had some breakfast, watched a bit of the commonwealth while a few comments on here and cracked on cleaning the cars, waiting for the Mrs to get up.

Mrs finally gets up at 1215 after chilling in bed with the lad, I didn't wake her, to prove a point, she makes breakfast has coffee, again I say nothing, then I say, are we cracking on today, she then says I need 1 more coffee, I mean who drinks 2 cups of coffee in the morning, they are not ******* tea cups either. The Mrs has now decided to call her mum on the phone, which she is still speaking to now.

The whole thing has come to a head, as I had 2 passes for VIP spa days at the Belfry last week, kind of a treat, courtesy of a client I work with, but my Mrs said she was too tired to go to, an said I didn't get them specially for her or pay for them so it didn't matter? All this and we are also having a kitchen extension done, which we cannot agree on anything about, kitchen style, floor tiles etc. I am constant hearing I'm tired, I haven't had the time, you do it, I think I need a holiday....................alone!

Sorry for the rant guys, but I had to speak on here, as I'm close to exploding.

• Sad 4

You need to do what I do when my Mrs plays up.

Put her on ration,tell her,thats it,you have had enough of this so for the next month she is only going to have sex 4 times a week.You will have to be firm ( if she starts moaning "like my Mrs does and asking how is she going to manage having sex only 4 times a week" you will have to be form and say " you should have thought of that before you played up"

Put her in her place,thats the only way.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

You need to do what I do when my Mrs plays up.

Put her on ration,tell her,thats it,you have had enough of this so for the next month she is only going to have sex 4 times a week.You will have to be firm ( if she starts moaning "like my Mrs does and asking how is she going to manage having sex only 4 times a week" you will have to be form and say " you should have thought of that before you played up"

Put her in her place,thats the only way.

I think she'd be more pissed if I rationed the Pinot never mind the p***s 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â