Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Lurpak has gone the same way. 

Can't complain, the tub of Lurpack I bought the other day only cost me £8.50 so they need to cut costs somehow

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Because we don't want to have to wait 3-5 working days for the butter to be soft enough to spread

Or 3-5 microseconds in today’s climate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, blandy said:

Or 3-5 microseconds in today’s climate.

Went to have some toast earlier. Butter had gone rancid before the toast popped.  Hot weather Grrrr. 

• Sad 1

People on social media who comment on travel/holiday pictures with "enjoy!".

Of course they are going to "enjoy", it's a holiday, you stupid word removed.

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

People on social media who comment on travel/holiday pictures with "enjoy!".

Of course they are going to "enjoy", it's a holiday, you stupid word removed.

Isn't it just a polite way of saying "Don't get food poisoning or kidnapped/murdered by gangsters and I hope your accommodation doesn't have shit coming up through the plug hole"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Isn't it just a polite way of saying "Don't get food poisoning or kidnapped/murdered by gangsters and I hope your accommodation doesn't have shit coming up through the plug hole"

Yeah. 

But no. 

🤪

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Some people would actually enjoy that because it gives them something else to moan about on Faceache and Twanker

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Some people would actually enjoy that because it gives them something else to moan about on Faceache and Twanker

Moan about?  I usually pay extra for that kind of treatment.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, blandy said:

What’s wrong with buying normal butter wrapped in paper?  Why buy stuff in unnecessary plastic packaging?

all right Greta , calm down  :) 

• Haha 4

Toblerone launched a new flavour on July 11th 

No sign of it anywhere , not even on their webpage , went through an airport last night coming back from Budapest , always a haven for new a Toblerone flavours … and nothing 

first world problems that piss me off … but shouldn’t 

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

Went to have some toast earlier. Butter had gone rancid before the toast popped.  Hot weather Grrrr. 

So you’re saying butter in hot weather is a bit of a Time Bomb

Conspiracy Theory whacko’s and people/organisations in positions of power who think the same. 

Climate change deniers, flat earthers, anti vax nut jobs etc….. They are holding the planet and us as a species back.  I’m at the point now where I’d happily see them rounded up and shot into space. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Conspiracy Theory whacko’s and people/organisations in positions of power who think the same. 

Climate change deniers, flat earthers, anti vax nut jobs etc….. They are holding the planet and us as a species back.  I’m at the point now where I’d happily see them rounded up and shot into space. 

I think you need to step back from the interweb for a bit , there’s a lot of anger from you  lately from things that really shouldn’t be causing it…  

i manage to spend my days not encountering climate deniers , flat earthers , covid deniers , people that think Starmer will be PM and other lunatic fringes etc so I can only assume you are somehow actively seeking them ?

just stick to topics that interest you or won’t get you seething  , my life isn’t lacking anything  because I don’t know what jay68734’s thoughts on the vaccine are and equally I don’t have any urge to kill Jay either  .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I do wonder how much of this is driven by Chinese/Russian and in certain cases Big Business deliberately sowing misinformation and discontent.  Sure people will happily pick up and run with it but I'm sure there are a lot of state agitators orchestrating this. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I do wonder how much of this is driven by Chinese/Russian and in certain cases Big Business deliberately sowing misinformation and discontent.  Sure people will happily pick up and run with it but I'm sure there are a lot of state agitators orchestrating this. 

Ironically, a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â