Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

My Mrs bites ice-creams, lollies, ice-cubes, the lot. Drives me mental, I have to leave the room 😅

So,she likes chewing on something hard ?!....I see,Ill make a note of that.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

No. You take a spoon of ice cream put it in your mouth and sort of let it slide down your throat. You don't chomp it do you.

Same with, say, a magnum you don't bite it like a mars bar. You sort of put it in your mouth and slide it back out.

Kenneth.

What about a Mars Ice Cream? 

On 14/07/2022 at 21:16, Seat68 said:

Deep cuts. Rare tracks on compilations or bsides. Not album tracks. 

A typical example of what I was talking about, from a Dylan forum. The thread was on 'songs you'd like to record as your Dylan tribute album'. These are not in any way rarities, they are perfectly well-known songs that happen not to be "Blowing in the Wind" or "Like a Rolling Stone". 

Screenshot_2022-07-15-20-18-05-78_ee7135fcf97d3e3ba40b5916618c1252.jpg

8 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

“It ain’t me babe” would probably be in the first ten Dylan songs I’d offer if I was put on the spot to name songs of his.

TBF he did say 'mostly' deep cuts, so perhaps he didn't include IAMB in that category. 

My point is that one man's deep cut is another man's well-known song, which makes the term useless in general discussion. 

• Like 1

Flora containers.  As usual they've changed to some cheaper plastic that probably saves a £10 Trillion corporation about £10k per year but now the plastic is so thin and brittle the sides crack from merely opening the pack. 

It's so bloody annoying. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Flora containers.  As usual they've changed to some cheaper plastic that probably saves a £10 Trillion corporation about £10k per year but now the plastic is so thin and brittle the sides crack from merely opening the pack. 

It's so bloody annoying. 

Lurpak has gone the same way. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â