Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Was due to cook sticky chicken noodles tonight. Was quite looking forward to it. Prepped all the veg, made the sauce etc etc. Took the chicken out of the fridge, opened the packet, and was smacked around the face with an absolutely hideous smell. It made me retch. Repeatedly.

After that, didn't really fancy it.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

What about the low block? Or the high press :D 

It's just whatever is the flavour of the month. Extra points if its continental - the gegenpress, or a trequartista

Nah those are legit phrases 

13 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I only use two message boards and now they both have over zealous moderation.

Great.

spacer.png

I, for one, thank you for affording the other forum exclusive rights to your rocket polishing posts.

• Like 2

I am presently doing a virtual conference at work.  

Anyone who suggests an icebreaker that starts with "Your plane has crashed on a desert island......" should be sacked on the spot and banished to a desert island with a politician, engineer, tailor, TV presenter.........

11 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

banished to a desert island with a politician, engineer, tailor, TV presenter.....

People who band engineers in with Politicians, Market researchers, media studies graduates and the like.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Trying to buy a bicycle-helmet but my head is large enough to accommodate an orbit of a small moon. Nothing fits

Sounds like you really want a massive helmet.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yes, yes, yes. This. 

And 'deep cuts' for 'album tracks'. 

I think its use in a musical context is the least annoying it can be, because that I think is where it's origins are.  But now Spurs have just dropped their away kit. **** crisp companies dropping new flavours. Go and ****.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yes, yes, yes. This. 

And 'deep cuts' for 'album tracks'. 

I would have to confess to having heard that phrase, and never actually knowing what it means.

23 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I would have to confess to having heard that phrase, and never actually knowing what it means.

It means 'a song that I haven't heard of by an artist whose only tracks I know are the Greatest Hits'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

crisp companies dropping new flavours

Sounds like @tonyh29 did some work and it failed the test not passed it with flying colours

It's f***ing stupid because it's legitimate use is the opposite. If you drop something you remove it from the roster not newly add it to the roster

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â