Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Requesting some information or document from a company and receiving.

"...please sign up to our online portal, from here you can access this that and the other."

No - send the ****ing document I asked. That's your job, that is what we are paying you for. I'm not signing up to a ****ing portal that I will never use again, send the ****ing document, like I requested.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

If Dave gets any likes for that I will be **** raging. 

Well, you know I just had to now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just speaking with the missus & we are talking about a woman at her work in her 50's who earns circa £80k per year and represents the large company she works for to the general public. She is also head of her department & yet she rocks up in filthy dirty white Matalan trainers every day! 

Wrong in my view. Buy some new ones for goodness sake! Or at the very least clean them on occasion!

The customer service around by me is nothing short of a disgrace generally. Rude obnoxious  people. I even went into McDonalds the other day. Ordered  some food and a McFlurry and they served the McFlurry 1st into a boiling hot car! 6 minutes later I was still waiting for them to cook a cheeseburger and the McFlurry had melted to nothing. I pointed this out to the guy in the drive through kiosk and he just, in a really cocky & rude manner, said "Oh well it's been done now so!...." 

That's about the norm in Burton on Trent 🤬

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â