Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm sat in my training and **** me one of the other guys is the thickest person I've ever come across.  He seemingly can't even find the page of the books we're using even if it's just literally turning over to the next one.  The guy running it has to stop every time and go over and check he's got it.

You can bet at the end when you want to go home he’ll have 75 questions 

• Haha 1

Just now, Genie said:

You can bet at the end when you want to go home he’ll have 75 questions 

We've got a test at the end and you get 3 attempts to pass and I'd say there's more chance of me winning the Grand National riding a disabled turkey.  I just hope I never have to work with him.

41 minutes ago, sidcow said:

People who tut and look at me like daggers when I'm getting my stuff from my bag in an overhead locker on an aeroplane.  

no tutting , I just make a note in ze black book and come the revolution and I'm leader of the free world , you'll be up against the wall soon as we've scrapped all the vegans and cyclists off it 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

its my pet hate  , personally I'd make everything go in the hold and all you can take on the flight is a small bag with essential items only and NO a tupperware container full of salad or an apple  is not an essential item 

or at the very least board the plane back rows first so that someone doesn't board in row 10 and then block the aisle for 5 mins whilst they open their bag retrieve their in flight ipad , headphones , wine gums , phone charger , jumper , lip balm , water bottle  , then decide once they have put the suitcase in the overhead that perhaps they wont need their jumper so get it down and put it back in their suitcase 

1 item of hand luggage rule is to blame but it's easily sorted with a few braincells, put the smaller bag with the stuff you actually need in the bigger bag, take this out before you chuck your big bag in the locker. Stick the smaller bag under your seat for take-off, job done.

Then make sure you drink at least 10 cans of lager so you need a piss every 5 minutes otherwise the miserable words removed that are your fellow passengers won't have anything to moan about on t'internet when they get home

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

1 item of hand luggage rule is to blame but it's easily sorted with a few braincells, put the smaller bag with the stuff you actually need in the bigger bag, take this out before you chuck your big bag in the locker. Stick the smaller bag under your seat for take-off, job done.

Then make sure you drink at least 10 cans of lager so you need a piss every 5 minutes otherwise the miserable words removed that are your fellow passengers won't have anything to moan about on t'internet when they get home

Shandy drinker :P 

people still turn up at the scanners with liquids and electronics in their bag , whilst still wearing coats / jackets and belts   ..no way those  people are capable of  mastering the art of small bag inside a big bag 

• Haha 1

I’ve never used the overhead lockers. I take a normal sized backpack and slide it under the seat in front of me. Easy.

That’s if i’m travelling with the family, if not I don’t take any luggage on board. Phone, wallet, keys, passport in my pockets. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Shandy drinker :P 

people still turn up at the scanners with liquids and electronics in their bag , whilst still wearing coats / jackets and belts   ..no way those  people are capable of  mastering the art of small bag inside a big bag 

Pleasant surprise at Schiphol the other day where they’ve upgraded scanners so you just put your hand luggage in a tray without removing anything and then walk through the scanners without emptying your pockets. All liquids are allowed through too apparently (drinks etc)

31 minutes ago, chappy said:

Pleasant surprise at Schiphol the other day where they’ve upgraded scanners so you just put your hand luggage in a tray without removing anything and then walk through the scanners without emptying your pockets. All liquids are allowed through too apparently (drinks etc)

cool ..

I did read that LHR is going to allow liquids to stay in bags shortly as well  , there was technical advancements made on the CT scanner  technology  recently , guess its just a case of how quickly they can do the upgrades 

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

They only sell shandy on planes :P

My trip to Germany the other week had bitter , lager and wine 

there was a token working class mate in our group  who ordered a bitter so we made him go to the back of the plane to drink it :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

My trip to Germany the other week had bitter , lager and wine 

there was a token working class mate in our group  who ordered a bitter so we made him go to the back of the plane to drink it :P 

Wow, I didn't realise Carling Black Label was such an upper class drink. 

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wow, I didn't realise Carling Black Label was such an upper class drink. 

One always drinks it whenever one visits the Bulls Head 

riot-club-6-tatler-18aug14_pr_b.webp

• Haha 1

Foul harridan Katie Price getting off lightly - again - as her high court bankruptcy hearing is postponed for a third time until mid 2023.

She must be nobbing a lot of the judiciary... Or has done in the past. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bickster said:

1 item of hand luggage rule is to blame

Sure is. Look at this. Look at the size of what she was going to take as hand luggage! :D 

A diabetic woman was stranded in Alicante after Ryanair refused to let her board a flight home as her hand luggage was "too big".

Teresa Bruce had returning from a five-day trip to Benidorm with friends when she said a Ryanair staff member told her her hand luggage was too big to take on board. Teresa was told she would need to pay £69 to place the suitcase in the hold despite travelling with the same case just days before.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/woman-stranded-spain-after-ryanair-24250517

Edited by Xela

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sure is. Look at this. Look at the size of what she was going to take as hand luggage! :D 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/woman-stranded-spain-after-ryanair-24250517

They (Liverpool Echo Echo) need to decide if the cost was £69 or €69.

Also, she’s on the lash in Spain but on return she didn’t even have enough money in her bank to pay to take the bag home so got stranded in Spain. Priorities?

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â