Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

So many unfunny and irrelevant memes in on topic. Why go through the bother of posting them? Just respond with words or sit it out.

If you're foolish enough to venture into On Topic then you deserve anything you see in there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

So many unfunny and irrelevant memes in on topic. Why go through the bother of posting them? Just respond with words or sit it out.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

You are FR David, I claim my £5

Nearly, I am David Gates.   If a picture paints a thousand words then why dick about writing them? 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

People who moan about memes which bring a richness to an otherwise dry format. Loosen up man. 😁

I'm loose, I enjoy a well placed meme. Just not the unfunny or nonsensical ones. 

We have got a duvet on our bed. It's in 2 parts and the one part is thicker than the other. The idea is winter you use both parts, autumn/spring you use the thicker one and in summer the thinner one. We have never done that though. Always used both parts, any season, a fairly thick duvet. Till last night and my wife in her wisdom has the summer part on, both windows open and wondering why I have woken up grumpy (free shot on goal there). 

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

We have got a duvet on our bed. It's in 2 parts and the one part is thicker than the other. The idea is winter you use both parts, autumn/spring you use the thicker one and in summer the thinner one. We have never done that though. Always used both parts, any season, a fairly thick duvet. Till last night and my wife in her wisdom has the summer part on, both windows open and wondering why I have woken up grumpy (free shot on goal there). 

What is this crazy magic duvet?

Pics please (of the duvet, not the wife).

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

What is this crazy magic duvet?

Pics please (of the duvet, not the wife).

They are called all seasons duvets, they have small press studs so they go together. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Xela said:

Duvets? I'm still under a sheet at the moment, with the windows open. I hate being too warm at night. 

I can't fall asleep warm, go to bed in the winter with no quilt then have a mad scramble around 3am trying to find it as I half wake up freezing my tits off 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Heard on the news Barristers looking to strike next. Can't really see them being on the bread line, but still £150k+ I guess isn't enough these days

Strikes aren't just about money.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â