Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Unfrickin believable Jeff.

I'm eating my tea, there's a knock at the door, I answer, it's some food delivery guy, clearly at the wrong address but...

He's seen fit to park on my sodding drive and now he's sat there whilst he phone's whichever take-away it is he's delivering for

What is wrong with you know, the perfectly adequate space on the road directly outside my house

How often does this happen? Has someone put a park your car here sign up that I just haven't seen?

Twice in one day! And it just happens to be the day I took off work to pressure wash the drive

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I think Sidcow has a sticker on his back car window saying "Cruisin is not a crime". 

And next to it a sticker saying 0-60 eventually 

Edited by Follyfoot

I know this should not bother me, but ...

A building where I have coffee occasionally has renovated a perfectly serviceable pair of men's and women's bathrooms. They were fine as these things go. They have been replaced by four or five stalls/small rooms that are suitable for wheelchair access etc. In a way, better than the originals though the originals were good. So far, so good.

These washrooms have been labelled Inclusive Washrooms.

I know it should not bother me but why not just label them as Washrooms?

4 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

Bathrooms vs washrooms ... You are just jealous that I am bi ... that is bilingual.

Restrooms

7 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

Bathrooms vs washrooms ... You are just jealous that I am bi ... that is bilingual.

I am most certainly not jealous of anyone that attempts to bathe in a toilet

1 hour ago, fruitvilla said:

I know this should not bother me, but ...

A building where I have coffee occasionally has renovated a perfectly serviceable pair of men's and women's bathrooms. They were fine as these things go. They have been replaced by four or five stalls/small rooms that are suitable for wheelchair access etc. In a way, better than the originals though the originals were good. So far, so good.

These washrooms have been labelled Inclusive Washrooms.

I know it should not bother me but why not just label them as Washrooms?

Could it be to let people that are usually excluded, know that these facilities are now inclusive?

Sort of related story. I recently refurbed a WC to make it wheelchair accessible. Day 1 (there was no grand opening), day **** 1, we started receiving complaints. We had said it was accessible but someone on a mobility scooter had gone in there …. and couldn’t do a turning circle on their mobility scooter.

• Like 1

Our new office has multi sex toilets.  Basically a tunnel runs through the middle of the building behind the lift shafts with about 10 individual toilet rooms with a normal pedestal toilet and wash basin. 

The women are campaigning for some to labeled as women's cubicles and the rest as mens cubicles and never the twain shall meet😁

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Could it be to let people that are usually excluded, know that these facilities are now inclusive?

While the labels might not fit everyone, I don't think anyone stood at the doors checking genitals. 

ie people being excluded is a nonsense.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Our new office has multi sex toilets.  Basically a tunnel runs through the middle of the building behind the lift shafts with about 10 individual toilet rooms with a normal pedestal toilet and wash basin. 

The women are campaigning for some to labeled as women's cubicles and the rest as mens cubicles and never the twain shall meet😁

Well it makes sense, requires less sanitary bins and there's a cost to emptying each one, in fact cut costs further and have a single time of the month cubicle

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I assume there are no urinals available in the new set up?

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well it makes sense, requires less sanitary bins and there's a cost to emptying each one, in fact cut costs further and have a single time of the month cubicle

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, fruitvilla said:

While the labels might not fit everyone, I don't think anyone stood at the doors checking genitals. 

ie people being excluded is a nonsense.

I wasn’t thinking of male / female. I was thinking of men wanting to dispose of pads but we don’t put bins in ‘mens’ toilets. I was thinking of toilets being arranged so someone that has physical disability can get on or off the crapper using just their good arm.

People being excluded is not a nonsense.

Have I missed the point here, were these toilets expressly making some point about trans people somehow?

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I assume there are no urinals available in the new set up?

Nope, just normal toilets in their own rooms. Obviously I ensure to piss all over the seat as a dirty protest. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â