Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Weekly TV series' that don't usually do 2-parters (i.e. they give you closure each week), all of a sudden doing a 2-parter and making you wait :angry: I'm looking at you Gordon Ramsay.

Kitchen Nightmares?

The one at the burger place where he fires the chef and he demands his severance cheque there and then etc?

I watched that one too, and wa salso annoyed when there was no closure

It's got a spicy aftertaste which is quite off putting. It reminds me of being sick and tasting stomach acid, but not quite as potent.

That shoul dbe their tagline

"Not quite as potent as your own vomit"

It's got a spicy aftertaste which is quite off putting. It reminds me of being sick and tasting stomach acid, but not quite as potent.

You have put me off before I have even tried it.

ooooh my favourite flavour! :lol:

AKA "Hersheys' chocolate". :puke:

i was going to make a thread about it in the tech forum but as it's so petty i thought i'd ask here.

on chrome, everytime i open it i have to click the box on google to type something, whereas in the past i could type as soon as opening the window. it doesnt focus on chrome when i open it basically and keeps it's focus in the other window

if anyone actually understands what i mean could you help please?

The guy who sits opposite me says "I'd be greatly appreciated"when he actually means "it would be greatly appreciated"

And he says it all the time. Makes him sound like a right stuck up arsehole.

"If you could get that to me today I'd be greatly appreciated"

Idiot

Weekly TV series' that don't usually do 2-parters (i.e. they give you closure each week), all of a sudden doing a 2-parter and making you wait :angry: I'm looking at you Gordon Ramsay.

Kitchen Nightmares?

The one at the burger place where he fires the chef and he demands his severance cheque there and then etc?

That's the one. I'm guessing if the mother and father both sat an I.Q. test, the combined score would be fairly close to 70.

Yeah, this got me too last night. Gits.

The new advert for Race for Life. The whole fact that only women can take part is kind of annoying, but when I thought it was primarily about breast cancer (despite men being able to get breast cancer too although it's much rarer) I didn't mind so much.

However, the new advert even says how it's "all of us against cancer" and makes mention of it being about all forms of cancer, so why is it only women who can race? I know back in the day women were prevented from doing a lot of things but surely we're far enough past that now?

Kitchen Nightmares?

That's the one. I'm guessing if the mother and father both sat an I.Q. test, the combined score would be fairly close to 70.

To be fair I only caught the last 20 minutes, so i don't think I understood quite how idiotic they were.

But that was enough to see that the place was a shambles.

Taking something apart to fix it, putting it back together and having three more screws and one more spring than you started with left over, but it still working.

The new advert for Race for Life. The whole fact that only women can take part is kind of annoying, but when I thought it was primarily about breast cancer (despite men being able to get breast cancer too although it's much rarer) I didn't mind so much.

However, the new advert even says how it's "all of us against cancer" and makes mention of it being about all forms of cancer, so why is it only women who can race? I know back in the day women were prevented from doing a lot of things but surely we're far enough past that now?

Also notice that the testicular cancer (etc.) charities don't have "men only" fundraising events.

One thing I will say though, is that the Race for Life events have got a hell of a lot of women into the sport of running - lots of them in my club alone. Which is nice...

I actually like Hershey's but I could never quite put my finger on what the aftertaste reminded me of and now you've got it spot on. What's more worrying is that I now want some more :?

I actually like Hershey's but I could never quite put my finger on what the aftertaste reminded me of and now you've got it spot on. What's more worrying is that I now want some more :?

First time I tasted it I immediately gagged and said this tastes exactly like... sick. So did my missus, quite independently. A quick Google will show that this is not an isolated reaction:

Tastes like vomit

First time I tasted it I immediately gagged and said this tastes exactly like... sick. So did my missus, quite independently. A quick Google will show that this is not an isolated reaction:

Tastes like vomit

:shock: I don't **** believe it! The Hershey's chocolates sold here are great!

Okay maybe not great (Cadbury is superior I agree) but it's still pretty decent. Certainly doesn't taste like vomit to me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â