Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

If you dig up an old thread, "why are you digging up old threads"

If you start a new topic which has already been done you get BIN DUNNE, with a picture of Dunne in a bin.

You can not win.

BUt, as people (me) have said, we don't mind if you dig up an old thread and actually have somethign to say.

If you dug up an old thread because you'd found an interesting article about it, then fine.

But the majority of the ones being dug up are just one word answers to a poll.

You were hardly going to start a whole new topic because you prefer watching cricket over golf were you?

:? :? :? :? Confused about your last point. I never dug up that one. That was Dante who bought that one back to life. Please get your facts straight before making statements.

Anyway, on to other things that piss me off!

Overhearing people in the office discussing how shit the Milan vs Barca game was!

It wasn't shit!!

Oh yes it was.

People who have their front fog lights on but not their actual lights, normally chav boy racer types.

This used to really annoy me.

That was until i bought an Audi, & then it all became clear.

The Audi has auto headlights, so the lights automatically come on when it goes dark, and automatically goes off when its light. Anyway, i've noticed that the auto lights function switches on only the front fog lights, but not the headlights. So maybe its not solely the drivers fault, but the way German cars are manufactured.

of course, you can switch off the auto-lights, and manually switch the lights on & off, but if you have auto-lights then you feel like making use of it.

Of course, some boy racer types just do it for fun in their pimped up Corsa, but thats a different story.

Anyway, on to other things that piss me off!

Overhearing people in the office discussing how shit the Milan vs Barca game was!

It wasn't shit!!

Oh yes it was.

:shock:

OK, I could see the high levels of skill on view. OK, it was tactically intriguing (cue "chess game" cliches, etc.)

But Barca (and Messi in particular) are known for goals. They came up against a typical Italian catenaccio - ten men behind the ball and playing on the break - at home - and ending up tippy-tappying it around all game with no success at getting through the defensive wall.

Sorry, but it just got dull.

I was using "you" as a generalisation. I wasn't being specific.

The way you worded it looks like you were aiming it directly at me. I suspect you were until you checked and realised I hadnt re-started that thread.

Anyway back on topic. People who spit in public, it is just disgusting, saw a girl do it at the train station this morning. "Schrecklish" as we say here.

Im with mike on this, two dirty, diving teams cancelling each other out. It may have been tactically tense but was as dull as a gabby interview to watch, only less dribbling on show.

It was engaging stuff for the first half, then it got a bit boring in the second for me. Watching Urby Emanuelson stumble over his own feet at both ends was quite entertaining though.

The way you worded it looks like you were aiming it directly at me. I suspect you were until you checked and realised I hadnt re-started that thread.

If I'd wanted to refer to a thread you'd resurrected specifically I could quite easily have done so (there's enough of them!)

My point really wasn't hinged on whether it was you who'd dragged up a thread or not.

If I'd wanted to refer to a thread you'd resurrected specifically I could quite easily have done so (there's enough of them!)

My point really wasn't hinged on whether it was you who'd dragged up a thread or not.

Theres three of them. And one of them was completely relevant to bring back because I am making plans to emigrate to the US, so the "America" thread was dragged up because I needed further opinions and insights from forum members who had lived there.

Theres three of them. And one of them was completely relevant to bring back because I am making plans to emigrate to the US, so the "America" thread was dragged up because I needed further opinions and insights from forum members who had lived there.

Good for you :thumb:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â