Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Been a lovely day today... which I have witnessed from meeting rooms in Canary Wharf or on trains. Spent the grand total of about 10 mins outside today :-(

What is your job?

Nothing exciting, I just work for a bank.

Are you based there mate? I work in the Citi building (number 25).

and just to join in, I can occassionally be seen staring out of the windows at HSBC, usually up around flr 36 and sometimes / rarely up in the 40's

Haven't visited for some time now I think about it.

They had a full evacuation drill once when I was up around 40, it took 30 minutes to walk down and out of the building. Very sobering.

Not based there no, just had a meeting there (HSBC). I work in the salubrious surroundings of Five Ways in Brum!

Floor 36? Is that Trade Services.. or is that 37? Can't remember... anyway, impressive stuff. Early 40's is where the chief works (42 I think?)

Just had a look at getting a mortgage rather then paying out £600p/m rent.... the most i can get is £70,000... wtf am I supposed to buy with that?

Damn the economy.

You can get a nice 2 bed in Lozells for that. You in the Birmingham area I pesume?

Not based there no, just had a meeting there (HSBC). I work in the salubrious surroundings of Five Ways in Brum!

Floor 36? Is that Trade Services.. or is that 37? Can't remember... anyway, impressive stuff. Early 40's is where the chief works (42 I think?)

It was their in house design and retail acquisitions people that were sat up around 36 - but I think it was just that they had a cluster of meetings rooms up around there.

Yes, I've been on 42 and 43 a few times and had the private dining experience - but not when anyone important was in!

They usually insisted on meeting in other consultants offices down by White Cube in Hoxton. It meant easier tubes home.

**** off, 70 grand will get you a nice 2 bedroomed semi detached around cradley!

Cradley is alright, got some nice parts, got some not so nice parts. Bit like any other town in the country.

Im originally from Colley Gate, but same difference.

Lapel's a tater belly anyway! :winkold:

**** off, 70 grand will get you a nice 2 bedroomed semi detached around cradley!

Cradley is alright, got some nice parts, got some not so nice parts. Bit like any other town in the country.

A what?!?!

:lol:

My brother used to live in Colley.. spent alot of time in the Chinaar and Chop House.. Love em'

A what?!?!

:lol:

My brother used to live in Colley.. spent alot of time in the Chinaar and Chop House.. Love em'

A tater belly...someone from the otherside of the cut (the river Stour) ie. someone from Halesowen apossed to Colley Gate/Cradley. Im also a tater belly now as i live in Halesowen. :D

Yep...Chinaar is a cracking curry house, as is Vakas.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â