Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Just had my mate ring me to tell me he cant make golf on Sunday.

Doesnt sound bad in itself, but its a pairs competition which means i cant play with myself now!!!

Can you not find anyone else?

Thats what im trying to do now, think ive got someone else lined up.

Doesnt sound bad in itself, but its a pairs competition which means i cant play with myself now!!!

I managed to sneak that one in. You have changed Wiggy!!!

I'll do that geography one in a sec, it's my only forte, I used to know every capital in the world (and country flags)

W/ regards to pictures and usernames, every sexual deviant with **** glasses is compared to me. And my username is also timeless, which I intended. I did the same with my email when I set it up aged 11. I did it so i could use it when applying for a job, and I still have it 9 years on :)

I managed to sneak that one in. You have changed Wiggy!!!

Its been a long week! :)

Selective broadcasting.

ESPN are showing Man City tonight. I have ESPN. But they won't show me the match because...

Setanta Ireland are also showing Man City tonight and they are a subscription channel. I don't have Setanta Ireland.

So the free channel is having to withhold one of their broadcasts because the words removed I don't pay for are showing it too.

:rant: :rant: :angry:

The thing about VT is it completely anonymous. So people can divulge information about sharting, problems they have experienced in the bedrooms with their wives/girlfriends etc and know that we dont know your real name or what you look like etc.

I feel that if this was a facebook forum, where you can see the persons real name, and photo of what they look like, people would not be so happy to reveal said information. I know a few of you guys know eachother in the real world but the majority of people on this forum, dont know who anyone else really is.

I could sit next to one of you guys at villa park, and you would not know I was Voinjama. I think that anonymity explains some of the crazy posts I have read on this site over the past 3 years I have been a member. It has its negatives, and it has its positives.

Well, not completely anonymous...

Selective broadcasting.

ESPN are showing Man City tonight. I have ESPN. But they won't show me the match because...

Setanta Ireland are also showing Man City tonight and they are a subscription channel. I don't have Setanta Ireland.

So the free channel is having to withhold one of their broadcasts because the words removed I don't pay for are showing it too.

:rant: :rant: :angry:

UEFA sell the Irish rights separately from the UK rights.

(and you pay for ESPN... it's just built into the price of your cable)

Well yes and no. I know ESPN is a subscription channel but Sky decided to give it to us a few months back for nothing. It used to be extra then without upping the cost, they just threw it in for free. But I'm sure you're right re- UEFA selling separate rights :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â