Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The thing about VT is it completely anonymous. So people can divulge information about sharting, problems they have experienced in the bedrooms with their wives/girlfriends etc and know that we dont know your real name or what you look like etc.

I feel that if this was a facebook forum, where you can see the persons real name, and photo of what they look like, people would not be so happy to reveal said information. I know a few of you guys know eachother in the real world but the majority of people on this forum, dont know who anyone else really is.

I could sit next to one of you guys at villa park, and you would not know I was Voinjama. I think that anonymity explains some of the crazy posts I have read on this site over the past 3 years I have been a member. It has its negatives, and it has its positives.

Im not embarrassed at divulging my true identity, Im Wiggy and ive sharted!!!

1i1o5h.jpg

Got 51 as fast as I could type them. The only proper one I missed was Burundi. The 2 silly ones I missed were Comoros and Mauritius. Cool game though :thumb:

:shock: Unbelievable!

Nah, as I said, I'm a bit of a freak for geography and Africa in particular.

The thing about VT is it completely anonymous. So people can divulge information about sharting, problems they have experienced in the bedrooms with their wives/girlfriends etc and know that we dont know your real name or what you look like etc.

I feel that if this was a facebook forum, where you can see the persons real name, and photo of what they look like, people would not be so happy to reveal said information. I know a few of you guys know eachother in the real world but the majority of people on this forum, dont know who anyone else really is.

I could sit next to one of you guys at villa park, and you would not know I was Voinjama. I think that anonymity explains some of the crazy posts I have read on this site over the past 3 years I have been a member. It has its negatives, and it has its positives.

1i1o5h.jpg

Moonface! :winkold:

Got 51 as fast as I could type them. The only proper one I missed was Burundi. The 2 silly ones I missed were Comoros and Mauritius. Cool game though :thumb:

Would you consider relocating to Leeds to join our quiz team? We've just lost our star geography player and the chairman has promised me money for new players.

:lol:

1i1o5h.jpg

Piss off you! :lol:

1i1o5h.jpg

Piss off you! :lol:

:thumb:

Would you consider relocating to Leeds to join our quiz team? We've just lost our star geography player and the chairman has promised me money for new players.

I actually really like Leeds :lol: Might have to decline the offer though :P

I was the star geography player in my class 10 years ago! Little known fact :lol:

I was the star geography player in my class 10 years ago! Little known fact :lol:

I'm not signing players whose best years are behind them, I'm building for the future. :lol:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â