Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

invest in some Creed - aventus or silver mountain water being faves of mine. 

You'll be fighting off the clunge in no time.

I will sue for false advertising if that clunge isn't all over me next time i'm out.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I will sue for false advertising if that clunge isn't all over me next time i'm out.

Even the elephant man was beating them off with his trunk

(kw)

23 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

About 15 years ago, when I was in a pop punk band with @Rob182, I thought Sugababes’ “About You Now” would make a good cover, so I bought it on iTunes.

Now, whenever I connect my iPhone to my car, it doesn’t matter if I’ve just been listening to podcast or music on Spotify, it without fail starts playing the bloody Sugababes. 

Can you not just delete the song from your phone and the cloud?

• Like 1

The trend of referring to players by their initials and shirt number.

"OW11" sends me over the edge. It costs fewer syllables to just say "Ollie Watkins".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

The trend of referring to players by their initials and shirt number.

"OW11" sends me over the edge. It costs fewer syllables to just say "Ollie Watkins".

Also, referring to Villa players by initials that aren't their initials. 

I'm sure you know who I mean. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ender4 said:

Can you not just delete the song from your phone and the cloud?

Yeah, I just remember to get round to it. Even then, there will always be another song intro ready to annoy me every day. I don’t want to delete them all.

57 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Yeah, I just remember to get round to it. Even then, there will always be another song intro ready to annoy me every day. I don’t want to delete them all.

About you now is an all time great. Don't delete it. 

• Like 2

On the BBC regarding the England Women's football team

'White heads in 50th goal for Lionesses - three short of Rooney's England record"

No. They are different things. White's great achievements for the Lionesses are completely different from Rooney's for the mens team. They are separate teams. 

I actually quite like women's football but they need to stop comparing them to the mens team. 

Probably be accused of being a woman hater again! 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Rooney scored goals vs some right shit

That right shit would still beat the women's team :trollface:

So has Kane. My point wasn't about the quality of the opposition, it was more about the fact they are two separate teams. The records shouldn't be merged. 

If the Lionesses win the world cup, and I hope they do, that has no impact on the Men's failures since '66! 

• Like 2

Given the standard of goalkeeping in the womens game she needs to score 250 to equal Rooney 

The womens game has come on leaps and bounds for the outfield ten but they still stick their mate that can’t play at all between the sticks so they get a game

Not sure if anyone has experienced this, or if its even a bad thing, but my lad is 7 now, only child. he is only a small lad, so I thought I would get him to start karate to toughen him up a bit and maybe when he is older a bit of boxing, just so he can look after himself and ofcourse something to do out of school. Now the Mrs don't really like this, as one day he came home from karate with a cut lip, she said he don't have to go again, which got me a little annoyed. The main thing I am getting at is the Mrs still treats him like he is 3 years old, hugging him, cuddling him every 5 minutes, kinda still treating him like a baby, letting him sleep with us, when he makes excuses not to sleep on his own, just being over attentive. We all know kids can be very manipulative, but she don't see this and says if he needs attention we should not ignore it.

I'm not sure if I should have issue with this, but me being the dad, want him to grow up a bit, get tough, get a bit more independent, but I feel how the Mrs treats him is not helping and not good for him at his age.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

On the BBC regarding the England Women's football team

'White heads in 50th goal for Lionesses - three short of Rooney's England record"

No. They are different things. White's great achievements for the Lionesses are completely different from Rooney's for the mens team. They are separate teams. 

I actually quite like women's football but they need to stop comparing them to the mens team. 

Probably be accused of being a woman hater again! 

Woman hater! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â