Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm a sweaty bastard as well - its horrible. Black t-shirts are my saviour. I can't wear certain colour t-shirts, especially when it's warm!

I never used to be, when i was slim, so my problem is that i'm a fat lazy word removed. I have to wear a vest under my work shirt. 

I've never had issues with armpit sweat, funnily enough.

My Dad though, he used to look as though a couple of water bombs had gone off under his arms in hot weather. 

I sweat mainly on my back and rather annoyingly, on my chest! Like a fat hairy wet t-shirt competition. 

I used to have that problem and discovered that I just react badly to something in antiperspirants. I hardly sweat at all without them, but I'd get absolutely soaked when I used to use it.

Anyway lads I know the world is a bit f***ed up at the moment, what with this war and families not being able to afford to feed there kids. But share some sympathy for 'Kate Ferdinand', the multi millionaire ex footballer Reo's wife, who has admitted becoming  a little emotionally unstable bringing up his children. So much so, it was highlighted in a interview with her on ITV news tonight. I thought yeah it must be hard, but then realised it was really just a plug for a book she had wrote for her. Celebs aye, looking at her Instagram pics she must be putting on a brave (botoxed) face, must so hard for her.

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't sweat a great deal and get on well with everyday deodorant. I feel like some kind of freak. 

You’re not alone, pal. I have the same condition. 

#strongertogether

Edited by El Zen
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't sweat a great deal and get on well with everyday deodorant. I feel like some kind of freak. 

Just now, El Zen said:

You’re not alone, pal. I have the same condition. 

You boys are in the wrong thread then

in-there-out.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Message received, @Xela

I’ll take my perfect, dry skin and pleasant scent elsewhere. 

I may be wetter than an otters pocket after a brisk walk, but I still smell of Lynx Africa and Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey

Just now, Xela said:

I may be wetter than an otters pocket after a brisk walk, but I still smell of Lynx Africa and Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey

Go on…

🤤

9 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I remember that, the new Joop! 😂

The quintessential smell of the mid to late 90s! 

30 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If you can afford it (and moneybags @Xeladeffo can !) invest in some Creed - aventus or silver mountain water being faves of mine. 

You'll be fighting off the clunge in no time.

Creed - Aventus is the nicest smell known to man. It's also one of the most expensive aftershaves you can buy, and yet still worth it somehow. I have a few cheap alternatives to it which I will not be sharing in case they go scarce through popularity. Neh neh.

• Like 1

On 06/04/2022 at 10:59, Wainy316 said:

In Asda

On 06/04/2022 at 10:59, Wainy316 said:

shaming me and making me look like a pauper

I would posit that seafaring vessel hath already departed, dear fellow. *adjusts monocle, sips oolong*

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Creed - Aventus is the nicest smell known to man. It's also one of the most expensive aftershaves you can buy, and yet still worth it somehow. I have a few cheap alternatives to it which I will not be sharing in case they go scarce through popularity. Neh neh.

No chance me getting that any time soon what with the £200 hike per month on my gas/electricity!

The luxury of being able to smell something other than a tramps dirty jockstrap or should I say "Eau how I dream of smelling nice".

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â