Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Went out on Friday afternoon / night  , bit of a pub crawl , a gig some late night drinking until the early hours of Sat morning 

Developed a bit of a cold yesterday , which I put down to walking around outside in a t-shirt at 3am  , but had Mrs H telling me you've got Covid and me telling her people can still catch a cold you know and not everything is Covid just cause you sneeze once 

so , anyway did a Covid test today to shut her up and prove I'm right ..

turns out I've got Covid  * .. I hate it when she's right  , though like @bickster being right on here  ,  thankfully it only happens once every 15 years :) 

* first time for me 

I genuinely suspect that just like myself, your missus is always right :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

being the first for something is a big thing for people (women)

like when a couple gets engaged and puts it on facebook. you have the usual flurry of comments underneath, there's always that one that says "congratulations again! been so happy since you told me this morning!"

"so glad the secret is out. Don't have to keep it to myself anymore! Already gave you my card but congratulations again! Can't wait for everyone else to find out the venue"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bickster said:

I genuinely suspect that just like myself, your missus is always right :D

She doesn’t want to catch Covid , so she’s banished me upstairs to the bedroom so I don’t infect everyone else in the home 

no biggie , but she has now confiscated my bell that I kept ringing  every few minutes when I wanted something :)   … I was going to ring her on the landline and ask her to bring me up a snack but thought better of it as I’d imagine removing an iPhone from my behind would be painful 

If I get bored I might start setting food and drink requests  at regular intervals on the Alexa 

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's posts like the last couple of pages that remind me why I don't have Facebook. Or friends.

im getting ready for the special on sunday where the card to my mom gets delivered, i message her in the morning, phone her in the afternoon...and the first thing she'll say is why havent i put it on facebook yet

mind boggling

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

im getting ready for the special on sunday where the card to my mom gets delivered, i message her in the morning, phone her in the afternoon...and the first thing she'll say is why havent i put it on facebook yet

mind boggling

It must be women of a certain age that need things to be on Facebook.

10 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m taking the children swimming again later, I might start an argument with anyone who dares tut at me for getting in their way doing lengths outside of the designated lanes.

Driving-road.gif

It was much better tonight, even got treated to a Karen getting denied at the pay desk as she hadn’t pre booked and they didn’t have any space left. 

She even said “if we get the manager here will they be able to sort it?”

I was thinking don’t you dare cave in…

She just said no, it’s at capacity and there’s nothing that can be done.

but, but, I come every week and it’s never a problem

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

which annoyingly includes "what kind of crisp flavour are you?" and then comments like "oh yep, thats definitely you!!!!!!xxxx!"

I'm guessing Smoky Bacon? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

which annoyingly includes "what kind of crisp flavour are you?" and then comments like "oh yep, thats definitely you!!!!!!xxxx!"

I take it they don't make dog shit flavoured crisps yet?

21 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

I take it they don't make dog shit flavoured crisps yet?

I'm sure Walkers did that flavour as one of their specials. 

@tonyh29 probably tested them. 

• Haha 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â