Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Wow, I've won 43 times which seems astonishing. Last time as recently as 6th Feb. 

No idea what I wrote about on that day but clearly didn't mention anything about music at all. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Wow, I've won 43 times which seems astonishing. Last time as recently as 6th Feb. 

No idea what I wrote about on that day but clearly didn't mention anything about music at all. 

Hardly a shock being a pleb :D

5 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’ve won nine days and I appear to be going on three years without a win. No idea what I posted on those days. I think they were mostly in On Topic.

I’ve accepted that my destiny is not to reach double figures. So I’m putting all my energies into obtaining the remaining 3,803 points to become a Grand Master. 

I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment I will feel if/when I reach it. 

I can relate to everything in this post. Uncanny. Even down to the number of points remaining for Grand Master.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I will send anyone who likes this post a DM next time I hear some juicy ITK gossip.

Not that I care at all about the leaderboard, just thought it would be convenient for you

If i quote this instead of liking it, it really doesn't help you at all right?

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

I can relate to everything in this post. Uncanny. Even down to the number of points remaining for Grand Master.

I was going to like this post as I'm only 3,650 points away from Grandmaster. But I think I need to up my game instead and get tactical, can't have you two beating me to it. 

• Haha 2

On 13/02/2022 at 19:24, Rds1983 said:

Why I stopped caring about it and have never felt better. As long as I have enough to be comfortable...

Same. I actively enjoy not being bothered by materialism. I've only just upgraded my 7 year old mobile phone... to a 5 year old one :D It does everything I need it to, so why pay £70 per month for the latest Galaxy Pro Max Note Pixel 9?

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Wife has moved her mother into ours and it's driving me insane. 

She's 90 and supposed to be ill but she doesn't seem very ill to me. 

She's been here a week now, and she does nothing but sit on the recliner all day playing Simon' Cat and expecting us to do everything. 

After her hospital appointment next week she's going home, the NHS can look after her coz it's not my job and the wife is still at work full time. 

Might sound nasty but I have lost all semblance of privacy and it makes me very snappy and angry. I don't do small talk and I hate being around people for long who are not my wife. 

Probably should have put this in the mental health thread... 

My parents briefly discussed the possibility of moving my Nan in with them, Nan selling her house, then my folks selling theirs and using the combined money to buy a big place with a granny falt/annex etc. 

Dad soon dismissed it though as he couldn't stand the thought of living in the same county as her, let alone under the same roof for any period of time! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Xela said:

My parents briefly discussed the possibility of moving my Nan in with them, Nan selling her house, then my folks selling theirs and using the combined money to buy a big place with a granny falt/annex etc. 

Dad soon dismissed it though as he couldn't stand the thought of living in the same county as her, let alone under the same roof for any period of time! :D 

That’s a bit harsh on your Dads Mum isn’t it?

1 minute ago, Sid4ever said:

That’s a bit harsh on your Dads Mum isn’t it?

In what way? She doesn't like him and he doesn't like her. Its the Nan on my Mom's side. 

They tolerate each other because of Mom. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â