Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If it makes you feel any better, I've only won the day 400 times

Well, you know if you throw enough shit against a wall...

:trollface:

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Seriously? **** hell what were you up against. 

Checks....seems you were beaten by @theboyangel and his posts for that day contained the odd big hitter but he won it by maxing his quantity and quality. Lots of posts with a few likes on each.

Ah so @theboyangel hates children. Gotcha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've won the day 6 times. That's 6 more times than I should have. In finding that out I just realised I've been spending my working days reading all the bullshit you guys speak for 15 years now. What a waste of time 😂

joke love you really

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Just putting this out there… that in 6 years on this board I have never won the day, and I feel I need to express this in this thread. 😂

6 years? Is that all. I’ve been posting on here since 2005 and I’ve never won it! Granted I’m not the most regular poster but still I would take your 6 years with glee! The closest I got was with a Coutinho comment but because I posted it relatively late in the day the likes etc. were spread over at least 2 days. Don’t think I even ranked top 3 :crylaugh:

I did get something on the front page mind when the site had that, moaning about the incompetency of O’Leary, that was a good day :) 

Oh and getting the :popcorn:emoji, that was pretty cool too :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

6 years? Is that all. I’ve been posting on here since 2005 and I’ve never won it! Granted I’m not the most regular poster but still I would take your 6 years with glee! The closest I got was with a Coutinho comment but because I posted it relatively late in the day the likes etc. were spread over at least 2 days. Don’t think I even ranked top 3 :crylaugh:

I did get something on the front page mind when the site had that, moaning about the incompetency of O’Leary, that was a good day :) 

Oh and getting the :popcorn:emoji, that was pretty cool too :D 

Your problem Cyrusr, you give your likes to Chris. Know your enemy, give likes to people you know won't stand a chance winning the day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

Your problem Cyrusr, you give your likes to Chris. Know your enemy, give likes to people you know won't stand a chance winning the day. 

I know, but I enjoy reading a lot of peoples comments. When he insults bad music, it’s an easy like! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I won it once with my reimagining of Christmas day according to Keenan. 

What was it, lots of typos in the Christmas cards and zero interaction with anyone in the house? 

• Haha 1

I typically don't give a damn about it, but there was a week last year that was incredibly slow at work, and I was posting so much bollocks on here I had a 5 day winning streak, and it's the best achievement of my life.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

The whole likes and popular leader boards thing is my least favourite bit of VT.

I’m sure I’ve said it before, they should be zeroed on a regular basis and it would be good to be able to opt out. But it is what it is, not a big deal.

It’s keeping up the back story that’s so tiring, I’ve got married twice had four kids, got my pilot’s license, shagged an aging rock chick / celebrity and recovered from a health scare just to try and win some days. I’ve had to write it all on a story board above my screen so I never get caught out.

Shagging aging rock chicks casts you as misogynistic  so that would make you about as popular as a meat eater on here  :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think likes / reactions on a post are good, but the running total thing and “days won” isn’t so good. 

sounds like someone is miffed they haven't won it for a while  :) 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Shagging aging rock chicks casts you as misogynistic  so that would make you about as popular as a meat eater on here  :) 

Didn’t even get a name or a contact number. Any ideas?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

The whole likes and popular leader boards thing is my least favourite bit of VT.

I’m sure I’ve said it before, they should be zeroed on a regular basis and it would be good to be able to opt out. But it is what it is, not a big deal.

It’s keeping up the back story that’s so tiring, I’ve got married twice had four kids, got my pilot’s license, shagged an aging rock chick / celebrity and recovered from a health scare just to try and win some days. I’ve had to write it all on a story board above my screen so I never get caught out.

How is Carol Decker these days?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â