Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Voinjama, have we met previously?

You seem to be quite angry towards me for some reason. Strange considering that this is a forum hwere everyone goes to have a bit of a laugh and debate things.

Maybe if you are that offended by what I write, ignore it. No skin off my nose.

Could be a man crush and he's just playing hard to get?

You know, the old "im not interested and i hate you...when really i want to suck your nipples and jizz in your ass while covered in strawberry jam...but the one with no bits" type thing.

You seem to be quite angry towards me for some reason. Strange considering that this is a forum hwere everyone goes to have a bit of a laugh and debate things.

You know, the old "im not interested and i hate you...when really i want to suck your nipples and jizz in your ass while covered in strawberry jam...but the one with no bits" type thing.

:lol:

:suspect: You promised that would stay between us Wiggy....... you beast. :cry:

:suspect: You promised that would stay between us Wiggy....... you beast. :cry:

:firefox:

I love the snooze button. It gives me a chance to wake up gradually without the horribleness of having to leave my bed immediately. I try and give myself 3 or 4 mini-sleeps each morning :) You're never fully asleep so it's nothing like 'the pain of waking up several times' :)

The snooze button, why do people do it? Its like going through the pain of waking up several times instead of once. Weird.

/subtle change of topic...

I am guilty of this. I think if I wake myself up slowly it is easire to get up...........although it never is. But I still put myself through those 7min each time.

I love the snooze button. It gives me a chance to wake up gradually without the horribleness of having to leave my bed immediately. I try and give myself 3 or 4 mini-sleeps each morning :) You're never fully asleep so it's nothing like 'the pain of waking up several times' :)

How long does you alarm let you snooze for?

Mine teases me for 7 minutes and just as I start to drop off again it hits me!

THAT is the reason I developed this "wake up without an alarm clock" trick - because I HATED the sound of an alarm. Incidentally, I can still do the five minute snooze without it.

I give myself a 15 minute snooze. Wake up at 5:45, get up at 6:00

I love waking up before my alarm goes off though, like in the middle of the night.

If I wake up at 3 am, I'm chuffed because it's 3 hours before I have to get up!

How long does you alarm let you snooze for?

Mine teases me for 7 minutes and just as I start to drop off again it hits me!

I've set mine for 10 minute intervals.

yeah but I never do that I only ever wake up literally 2 minutes before my alarm goes off at 6:58 every single morning, even on weekends when I dont need to get up
Then you don't need an alarm clock. Bin it.

THAT is the reason I developed this "wake up without an alarm clock" trick - because I HATED the sound of an alarm. Incidentally, I can still do the five minute snooze without it.

Out of interest Mike, does that mean you go to bed at a very similar time at night? Or doesn't it matter how much sleep you get, you just wake at that time?

I very rarely need one either tbh. It's there for the mornings where I might have been caught out (alcohol-related etc etc).

Out of interest Mike, does that mean you go to bed at a very similar time at night? Or doesn't it matter how much sleep you get, you just wake at that time?

Nope. I can go to bed early or late, and get up early or late, as required. I just decide what time to wake up before going to sleep.

TBH, I think that what happens is that I sleep fairly lightly - and I may well wake up for a few minutes during the night. But I always wake up at the required time - I honestly can't remember the last time I overslept (and I've been doing this for over 20 years).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â